Can we add the Christmas Strike Map to the rotation?

Our CoD4servers are ranked, which means we can't use other maps than default.

If you mean Winter Crash, although we can never agree on the map rotation, we're at least considering it I believe :)

@Frated1:

CoD4 works completely different than ET

• 2 weeks later...

my last two matches on it ended 119-41 and 124-16!

That is insane! You must have a wicked rig to rack up those kinds of kills. But back to Jack's post, yes, Winter Crash would be awesome plus its Christmas! Played it once on another server. Very hard to see and I didn't know the map well at all, didn't know I could configure night vision goggles (didn't know I had night vision goggles)...yeah, died a lot. Haven't been playing COD4 multiplayer that long.

That is insane! You must have a wicked rig to rack up those kinds of kills. But back to Jack's post, yes, Winter Crash would be awesome plus its Christmas! Played it once on another server. Very hard to see and I didn't know the map well at all, didn't know I could configure night vision goggles (didn't know I had night vision goggles)...yeah, died a lot. Haven't been playing COD4 multiplayer that long.

intel core i7 2630qm

GT525M

8gb of RAM

:D