HUSA shouldnt be in FA

Tomy

I want to tel you somehting about husa... he is a clanhopper who join one clan after nother... he just want the level to fell good then and can do whatever he wants... really if F|A would loose their popularity he would left... so i dont think husa would be a good admin. Its my opinion and i dont care what you answer, but please watch on your languages then. Thanks

now u showed that u are kid and scared to show ur real name but i know that u are django,ofc u also missed the section of thread.this is whole together epic failure.u are or one of the whinning kids which doesn't deserve to play on server and u insult people 24/7?i will talk with leaders about to mute u permantly or even ban u,thundercunt muted u yesterday and he said he muted 2.guy in his whole life,he nevers muts.so u guys can guess what kind of kid that tommy is)btw clan hopper?yes ofc i left my clan .A. cuz i have now school and wont have time for rate and leading clan,yes guys!this is clan hopping right!!!!!!!!ET IS MORE IMPORTANT THEN SCHOOL NOW DAYS rofl.

peace out

husa

LOl sorry but im not the only player who say you shoudlnt be on FA husa... and im not django.. my playername is tomy. And husa i never said skool is more important than ET. I dont know if oyu remmber me but i you isnulted me harldy on pm. So i dont think you should be on FA sorry my opinion.

I knew you reaction would be like this cause you cant accept it. I dont know how oyu want become admin, maybe you want kiss at first all admins asses.. i dont like you!

if that's true i insulted u by private messages i'm asking then daredevil,fem,joedirt or rainer to check chat on control panel of server console.log and then we will see ;)btw why u said on other section u are django then?i guess u are bad lier

u all can see that here viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2694&p=28119#p28119 :)

hey django aka tomy:)u got any excuse for that?