Hi I'm ReedLab

ReedLAb

Hi guys,

I play as ReedLab (I used to play as Grenaaadaaaahhhh, before that I played as CrimsonRed, lately been playing a lot as Niku), my friends call me Zed.

I'm studying applied physics and maths at yale and I'm hoping to go to law school soon.

I love soccer but am no good at it.

I'm beginning to box and grapple, to pursue mma as a hobby.

I'm a bit of a military history maniac and used to watch tons of history channel.

I'm also fascinated by wildlife, God bless Steven Irwin, RIP mate.

In my dream world, I guess I'd be a stage actor, as I love theatre and acting, but I'm afraid I don't have the confidence to pursue it as a career.

I grew up in Oxford, UK where my father was a meterologist and my mother studied american history.

Currently, home is Virginia, although I go to school in Connecticut.

Cheers!

Hi guys,

I play as ReedLab (I used to play as Grenaaadaaaahhhh, before that I played as CrimsonRed, lately been playing a lot as Niku), my friends call me Zed.

I'm studying applied physics and maths at yale and I'm hoping to go to law school soon.

I love soccer but am no good at it.

I'm beginning to box and grapple, to pursue mma as a hobby.

I'm a bit of a military history maniac and used to watch tons of history channel.

I'm also fascinated by wildlife, God bless Steven Irwin, RIP mate.

In my dream world, I guess I'd be a stage actor, as I love theatre and acting, but I'm afraid I don't have the confidence to pursue it as a career.

I grew up in Oxford, UK where my father was a meterologist and my mother studied american history.

Currently, home is Virginia, although I go to school in Connecticut.

Cheers!

Hi , Welcome to forums ,

Enjoy your time

Have fun !!