W:ET Easy Way To Minimize Your ET - Enemy Territory

**MrDeaTh.

There is Only 2 ways to ET-Minimize,

1- Download Enemy Territory Minimizer ,The download is made below (NOTE :- you will need WinRAR to unpack it )

Before you play/Start ET, First open the ET-minimize.

then,

You will see Icon appear in the lower-right corner of your Screen.

Now, You will need to Minimize your ET screen, Press ''Alt+Z" (Without quote,+)

and

The ET screen will Minimize to your task-bar.

IF, You need to Maximize your ET, Press ''Alt+Z" again (Without quote,+)

Download ET-Minimize it from the Attach Files Tools : >> ET-mini.rar

Or,

Download ET-Minimize from MidaFire : >> ET-mini.rar

2- Its Normal by press "Alt+Enter" (Without quote,+)

Also,

You can check this Tutorial Here >> http://fearless-assa...t-exiting-game/ .

Enjoy ! biggrin.png

Thanks,

Have fun !!

Edited by Fearless Staff

• 3 weeks later...

Hey that is nice. Did you program that ?

yes , Try it ,

Cool way to use it , Play ET and search forums.

Thanks,

Have fun !!

What a shameless liar. Your name is definitely not Matthew V., who is the real author of this tool. He created it in 2003 and released it under the GNU GPL license. Not only didn't you mention his credits, you even claim to be the author.

A very sad moment.

• Like 1

What a shameless liar. Your name is definitely not Matthew V., who is the real author of this tool. He created it in 2003 and released it under the GNU GPL license. Not only didn't you mention his credits, you even claim to be the author.

A very sad moment.

You Misunderstanding us . Oo

Rofl, sure its NOT me , that I made this mini.

Pinoy aka vertito means , That I did use it , As we talk in Server about it NOT as you think that I create it. :P

Donna you think someone will steal copyrights of program create from 7 years ago. XD

and 90% of ET players use it.

and when you use it anybody can check who is the Creator ....

Have nice day.

Thanks,

Have fun !!

@MrDeath Vertilo didn't insult you. He simply asked if you programmed it yourself which you replied with "yes". As well as that you didn't mention who created the program in your tutorial which is vital because people would be thinking you made it when you didn't as Krauersaut said.

Krauersaut wasn't trying to insult you either. Because of your response "yes, try it," when asked did you create it when you didn't, he had to post what he posted. I didn't see one bit of intentional insult on there at all. Just a tip, edit the tutorial and say who created it and give credit to them. It would be a shame to think people were creating tutorials and saying they created a program that they didn't.

Just watch what you post man. Think before you post. Hope you don't take any of this as an insult. I'm just here to help! ;)

Edited by Panini*Hobbit@mp3
  • Like 1

ROFL I completely understood MrDeath who is originally from Egypt, although Egypt is considered as African I think, I have worked with some boss coming from Arab countries. One interesting experience that I always had with them, is that when they actually nod upwards, it means NO, but when they nod downwards or left to right, it means YES from them.

So MrDeath answered YES, but he probably means NO. Simple, english barrier solved. LOL

No insults done to me,.

• Like 1

MrDeath, stop editing your posts and don't remove your criticism an hour after you posted it.

With all respect to language barriers, I for one see absolutely no way to misinterpret a "yes" on "Did you program that?" and your explanation pretty much proves my point. Some people invest a lot of time in creating programs for others. For free. It doesn't hurt to include a small note to honor them.

If you feel like I don't act like a leader and disrespectful, complain to somebody.

MrDeath, stop editing your posts and don't remove your criticism an hour after you posted it.

With all respect to language barriers, I for one see absolutely no way to misinterpret a "yes" on "Did you program that?" and your explanation pretty much proves my point. Some people invest a lot of time in creating programs for others. For free. It doesn't hurt to include a small note to honor them.

If you feel like I don't act like a leader and disrespectful, complain to somebody.

Man, I edit my post , to show respect to you , and Not call you "lier" etc.

just for no argue , coz i'm not like that person you think.

Just realized "Program it" means "you Create it" ,

Not "Try/Used it" , that's all :kiss

Please read all my posts and you will never seen me "lie"

or even Insult or disrespect any member or visitor here.

I never steal others copyrights,

I'm here for fun, Nothing more, Nothing less.

Thanks, vertito to make it clear and show us its only misunderstood :thanks

And, My pology Krauersaut !

Thanks,

Have fun !!

I suggest to mention the author of the program at the end of your tutorial FOR US AS COMMUNITY to at least show respect and honor for the said author and his effort and time.

This is like OpenSource or GPL license, if we must share and we must mention the original author , well that's the least we can do to give thanks for the real guys behind a particular accomplishment or project.

Goodluck and see you all in game!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...