People disappearing before before I can kill them.

Hugo Alberto Pelayo

Recently I have noticed on the Hardcore server that when I am chasing someone down they will drop to the ground as if they changed to spec or a different class in the middle of the fight. I don't know if this is something I should point out to others or if it is just my dumb luck that when I finally have the drop on someone they drop out of the game.

Metaxa

If they are continously changing team to avoid death, this is not allowed.

However you should watchout for gamers who use the playdead button to drop as if they died, and then pop bacfk up and surprise the attacker.

Also, there's some crafty people who do a /kill ( a self kill) which makes them commit suicide before you can kill them.

There are automatic balances to this - if you shoot them, and they do it within a few seconds of being shot, you get the kill automatically,

and it should say bla bla whimped out of a fight with you and was killed.

If they disconnect, change teams, or go spec, their gun drops, and body disappears.

If someone does a selfkill, you will see it in the obituaries (left side of screen) as "Player1 was scared to death by Player2"

I generally see the weapon drop and corpse disappear. I have seen the play dead thing before and kept shooting anyways, but thats mainly because Im a spray and pray king. Been working on doing more burst assualts than just holding down the shoot button.

lol, spray and pray:)

I like that one:)

I found someone self killing. Today on Hardcore someone by the name of sexxxiiii did a self kill as my panzer was on the way to them to avoid death. The counsel said that person had self killed bringing their kill streak to an end at 6. I came around a corner and fired, right before it hit that person, they were facing it, they self killed.

Yeah its allowed, disadvantage of a panzer. And imo not really unsportsmanlike like, people may be doing it so they make spawn instead of being out full because of a panzer. Also have to be paying fairly close attention to kill out before you get panzered.

I generally see the weapon drop and corpse disappear. I have seen the play dead thing before and kept shooting anyways, but thats mainly because Im a spray and pray king. Been working on doing more burst assualts than just holding down the shoot button.

Damn man, you're ruining all my playdead ploys :(

It sounds like unfortunate luck on your part from what you've said so far, changing teams to avoid giving someone a kill seems crazy, do people actually do that?

• Clan Friend

Damn man, you're ruining all my playdead ploys :(

It sounds like unfortunate luck on your part from what you've said so far, changing teams to avoid giving someone a kill seems crazy, do people actually do that?

I stop shooting only when I read 'you killed etc.etc.' or if I read the message that someone was killed. If I see a player on the ground especially at spawn I shoot him just in case :D plus I generally gib, so playdead doesn't work with me :yeye

If they selfkill I don't care most of the times, unless I die because of that (another enemy was approaching, etc.)