Hey guys.. Its DevilHunter

DevilHunter

Not sure what to say about myself. Let's just get things started... The first time I ever saw a Home PC was when I was 5, living on Base Housing. My Mom worked on the Air Force Base, so ofc we moved alot.. Weird thing is, I don't even remember the times where I was a baby, or moving.

Anyhow, after awhile, I started to get more and more into games. The first shoot em up game I saw, was Doom. I remember like it was only yesterday. I would get picked up from Daycare. My Dad had the keyboard spray painted Black. Once we got home, (ofc he had another keyboard hooked up), it was playing Doom demo. I was hooked instantly.

As you can see, I am an oldschool gamer, but really want to get into the newschool gaming.. If only I had the pc to play em with. So that's where it all started for me in video games. Later on, I saw the first playstation game, and was hooked. After awhile, round the time I moved back down to Arkansas from Alaska, well.. maybe a few years after that, The internet was born.

Back in the day was just BBS.. Dial Up was next. Then came Broadband.. After I got the net hooked up to my room.. BAM I was hooked to Online gaming. Played some RTCW action with a few clans.. The only one I can remember the most was Happy Pegiun and RRx. After awhile, I heard a new game was coming out Wolfenstin: Enemy Territory.

Yep, when the game first came out, RRx had a server named FuelDump all day. It was fun, but after awhile, QuakeWars came out, and RRx gave up there RTCW Tram all day, and W:ET FuelDump servers to another member. I havn't seen it active for awhile, it might of got shut down.

That is when I started looking for new servers. After awhile, I seen LZ Server. Played there a few times, finally got the nerve to join the Vent Server. Hammer was a cool guy back then, and Let me in the clan after a few weeks, and shortly after I donated. After awhile, I climbed the Ranks, got pissed, left for a few weeks.. Blah blah blah. After awhile, it all went to the point where I was the only Admin to depend on.

So After awhile, I just stopped going there. All I have to say is that Some serious bullshit went down, and I missed out on it. Glad I did, for the whole story, i bet others like Rex or Mike Hunt can tell the story. Anyhow, after that, I been on and off ET.

Just a few months ago, after I get the net hooked up in the new house, I found F|A servers. Never wanted to go back. I have so much fun here. Members like Mangler, Kevin Bacon, Smoke, Gaster.. I might be missing a few, and a few Friends like Deadpnk, Ctrl Cloud, and a few others.

Anyhow, that's pretty much all I have to say. I don't really want to spill my guts about my Real Life. I already have enough problems, and I feel like keeping that sort of Personal Stuff to Close Friends. Anyhow else you want to know about me, look me up :P

• Like 1

I was a reg back on the old RRx servers, especially the Fueldump one (FATT). I played there on a daily basis. When RRx decided to shut down their servers, RRx Chainsaw took over the ownership of FATT. He then gave admin to people that had no business with admin and most of the better regs slowly got banned/chased off. Even though I had been a reg there forever, I was banned within a month by that dickweed Chainsaw for "no recoil scripts not allowed"..The moron....Server ended up having less and less traffic on it then died. I see a few old regs from there on other servers on occasion..