NHL? :o

refL3x:>

I'm a Red Wing fan first and foremost. But ironically, none of my favorite players are on the Red Wings roster. NHL is my second most watched sport behind NBA with soccer being third. So I catch a lot of different games, I have the League pass so I can watch all the games on cable.

If I had to choose a favorite player to watch it probably would be Kovalchuk. And now that Jaromir Jagr is back in the league I'm excited to watch him again as he is my all time favorite player. Other honorable mentions are: Kane, Malkin, and Forsberg(retired last year :()

Yes Jagr is very good.

Another player who i like playing is Steven Stamkos :D

No sorry , Stamkos is my favorite player :o

Edited by refL3x

Die hard Montreal fan :) Anyways my favourite players are: Carey Price (duh, I was all for keeping Price over Halak), Sidney Crosby (I live near his hometown), Joe Thorton, Patrick Marleau, Tim Thomas (a habs fan liking a Boston Bruin????, he really is a really good guy and derserved everything he got), and despite I like alot of the older players who've retired recently: Sakic, Forsberg, Mats Sundin (to bad he played on the Leafs).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My hometown team, Vancouver Canucks... which living in Edmonton aka Oil Country is hard to be surrounded by Oiler fans... oh, and my wife and in-laws are all Oiler fans ><

Truly surrounded.

Edited by TokenCanuck