Battlefield 3 - Beta

SkWaL'

Anybody able to connect? and origin IDs?

Yesterday |)an made a platoon Called F|A (fearless Assassins) on Battelog i hope to see you there!... btw my origin name is LU47 if ya wanna add me :)

omg, i am sucking at PC beta, i might just buy for xbox....

cuz i am owning at xbox beta :)

pfff... battlefield is a pc game!!!

I suck to but that's because of shitty laptop (over 4h game play and still only lvl 7 :'()

I suck to but that's because of shitty laptop (over 4h game play and still only lvl 7 :'()

ive had to say +1,,, since bf 1942 its a pc game they went to consoles looking for money (cause pc games are the most pirated) =P and its normal to be pwned on beta when your on PC with tons of glitchs and locked gatgets its alsmost impossible to frag... anyway if you suceed playing in squad (like the last F!A unoficial night in a beta server with dan duckie DFabo and Avaa) you will get tons of fun and unlocks! ...

btw all unlocks and ranks will be deleted so take this oportunity to get used to the gameplay and avoid to be pwned hard in the oficial...

ive had to say +1,,, since bf 1942 its a pc game they went to consoles looking for money (cause pc games are the most pirated) =P and its normal to be pwned on beta when your on PC with tons of glitchs and locked gatgets its alsmost impossible to frag... anyway if you suceed playing in squad (like the last F!A unoficial night in a beta server with dan duckie DFabo and Avaa) you will get tons of fun and unlocks! ...

btw all unlocks and ranks will be deleted so take this oportunity to get used to the gameplay and avoid to be pwned hard in the oficial...

what if i like it hardcore? :P

9hours playing and almost 23 :P

My pc with an i5-2500k, 9800gt and 8GB ram @ W7 64bit cant handle bf3? :o playing at 800x600 at the moment, anyone some tipps?

My pc with an i5-2500k, 9800gt and 8GB ram @ W7 64bit cant handle bf3? :o playing at 800x600 at the moment, anyone some tipps?

The 9800GT may be the problem. It's pretty slow compared to a 460-560gtx.

Tip. Go buy 560Ti graphics card :) What speed ram? 800,1066,1333,1600? or higher? 0_0

The 9800GT may be the problem. It's pretty slow compared to a 460-560gtx.

Thought the same.

Tip. Go buy 560Ti graphics card :) What speed ram? 800,1066,1333,1600? or higher? 0_0

1600Mhz. Ye, i want to buy a new one if i dont find a other way to play it without laggs :)

Edited by ferkel