The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1

daredevil

• Administrators

oh please tell you arent a twilight fan dare D:

I am action movie fan.. if this movie will have action rather then blinking of eyes from horrible heroin.. then yes, I will go and watch it.

Not a particular twilight movie fan.. hated part 2 and 3.. i do watch all movies though. I watch normally 2-4 movies in a week. :)

I am action movie fan.. if this movie will have action rather then blinking of eyes from horrible heroin.. then yes, I will go and watch it.

Not a particular twilight movie fan.. hated part 2 and 3.. i do watch all movies though. I watch normally 2-4 movies in a week. :)

i watch two moves in a month if im lucky.....And thats cuz theyre the same damn ones replaying on TV!!!! :(

Dare, If you like action then part 1 probably wont be for you. There may be a little action towards the end but the way the producer and the author agreed to split the movie the most action will be in part 2. That is when everything will go all out,

Yes I am somewhat of a Twilight fan. Read the books and watched all he movies. Been following this movie for a while now and They finally decided where a good point to cut off was. Which is funny because it will leave you with a big cliff hanger and make you wait till June to see the Final part. Either way still gonna be a good movie!!! :yahoo

Oh ok I admit it, I read all 4 books and saw all the movies so far. Stepheny Meyers is actually fun to read, except "the host" is pretty lame for most of the beginning of that book. Kirstin looks all dorky and like she is in detox for heroin and booze, my kinda vampire chick in rehab.

• 1 month later...

harry potter troll coming through.... (lol)

no more harry potter to watch so now us HP fans are stuck with this....

i didnt even watch the first movie

(ive read all the books lol)

the others ive downloaded and... endured... (for lack of a better term)

but this actually does look interesting the way theyve done it here...

regardless now that

Kristen Stewart is gonna have ugly glowing vampire babies after this is done... and then she will be one too... oh wait she already is..... :D