Virus or not??

Skills!

If you have two different Anti-virus programs, they will bump heads.

you might want to try Avast anti-virus one of the best out . The full version is a must .

when you delete something make sure you delete it completely. Some files are deep down into other folders like appdata etc

Why is Avast full version a must? I choose to use Avast Free for my anti-virus, Spy-Bot S&S for my malware, and Zone-Alarm for my firewall.

With that virus, I would not put any personal info on the net, especially credit cards. There is no way you can be certain that your computer is safe unless you reinstall. I'd say about half of the virii (lol) that I've received have been undetectable by virus scanners.

1. I don't see a problem till so far as there is no thing that has been changed.

2. I have updated windows XP but I don't know how to reinstall but if I really want that I will ask some friends who has more sense about that things.

3. I did research too at Google and found that too but some ppl says that it is no virus.

4. I have 1 Antivirus Program but I scanned it too with the software from Waster and then I have deleted it.

5. If I delete something I delete the software first and then I search with XP some files with that name and delete that too.