Hello F|A clan

SILVERTHORN

My name is Don, I am 57 years old. Retired US Navy. I am currently a voluntere fire fighter, I also work with IEMA, FEMA, and the Wild Land Fire Fighter service. For 22 years in the navy my job was to kill and destroy. Now my job is to save lives and preserve property, I this job alot better.

I started playing First person shooters in the eighties when wolfstien 3d was shareward and the carmac brothers were working out of their garage. Now the carmac brothers are millionares many times over. They deserve it, I have had years of entertainment thanks to them.

The first online game I ever played was ET. I played ET only for a few days, hacks ran me out. I went to MOHAA, had better luck stayed with MOHAA for ten years. I came back to ET after four years from my initial contact. ET is by far a better game than MOHAA. I have played approximately 4 years in ET, averaging about 50 to 60 hours a week. I play alot when i play.

I have been away from ET for about 3 years, just got back in recently, still catching up. I have tried many servers, Fearless Assasins, is by far the best I have seen so far. ET from my experience has had alot of problems with clans abusing guest and in general acting badly. This is not the case with FA. FA clan members I have observed so far have conducted them selves very well. This is in large why I am intersted in joining the FA clan.

frankly over the years I have lost interest in achieving high scores with kills. It was fun for a time to get big numbers, now I am more interested in team play, in performing well in the class I play in. For example as a medic, I get far more excited when I complete a difficult revive than I do when I make a kill. I am constantly discovering new ways to support teammembers as a medic. A more tactical and strategic approach. It requires far more thinking, planning, and skill than killing. Atleast that is my view, that is what floats my boat. In my view, my most powerfull weapon is my teammate, my superweapon is my team. So I try to improve my skills in a way that supports the team based on the class I play.

Inso far as kills are concerned, for the most part I kill primarily only those who get in my way when I am trying to support my team. If covert then my focus is more on the quality of my kill verses the quantity. I play ET the same way I play billiards, I prefer to call my shots. For example I rarly use air strikes or arty when I am field ops, rather I focus on supplying teams, protecting medics and ofcourse pursuing the objective

That is my perspective, that is how I have fun. How other people play the game is up to them. The only thing I get upset with are hacks. I despise cheaters. They do great harm to the game, they rob people of thier time. They suck the fun out of the game. Countless servers have been destroyed because of cheaters. Countless new players have been turned away from the game by these jerkball cheaters. I was, it was four years before I tried it again, many you can be sure never come back. I dispise trouble makers almost as much.

I am a man of principles. Honor, integrity, respect, selfdiscipline, courtesy, such concepts as these are not only very important to me, they are goals to which I, in large part, dedicate my life. I have often heard people say, its only a game. I suppose that is true, but if so then the same should be said of any game, olympic, football, in my mind there is no difference. Any time humans are involved it becomes a signifigant event, and the priciples I mentioned above apply. Those little guys that run around the map, represent a human being, I never forget that, I never take any player for granted. I always extend every courtesy and respect to each and every player untill they demonstrate they are unworthy of such consideration. Cheaters and trouble makers are prime examples.

I am all about having fun in the game, I love banter and humour as much as anyone. But at all times, I believe an effort should be made by all to adhere to the conventions of common courtesy.

In my view the server owner makes the server available to the public on conditions. Those conditions are determined by the owner. In essence I see the server as a kingdom, the server owner as the king. When I am in his kingdom I follow his laws. If i dont like the kings law, then I stay out of his kingdom, its that simple.

Beyond that, I am ever so gratefull to the server owner and the FA clan for making all of these servers available to me and all. It is a wonderfull thing all of you do. I commend you and offer my sincere thanks and respect. It takes an amazing amount of work and effort to present and maintain servers.

If at anytime, I do something or behave in a way inconsistent with the desire of the owner and clan, you need only let me know. One of two things will happen quickly. The problem will be fixed to your satisfaction, or I will leave. Either way compliance with your wishes and polocies are my goal.

I sincerely hope that you will look favorably apon my application for membership in the FA clan. I believe I have much to offer, I would strive to be a good, if not exvellent clan member. I most certainly would enjoy the commraderie.

My best wishes to the server owner and all clan members, for fair winds and following seas.

SILVERTHORN

P.S.

i was unable to get spell check to work, please forgive spelling and gramatical errors. These considerations are important, but are not my strong suite.

Edited by SILVERTHORN

My name is Don, I am 57 years old. Retired US Navy. I am currently a voluntere fire fighter, I also work with IEMA, FEMA, and the Wild Land Fire Fighter service. For 22 years in the navy my job was to kill and destroy. Now my job is to save lives and preserve property, I this job alot better.

I started playing First person shooters in the eighties when wolfstien 3d was shareward and the carmac brothers were working out of their garage. Now the carmac brothers are millionares many times over. They deserve it, I have had years of entertainment thanks to them.

The first online game I ever played was ET. I played ET only for a few days, hacks ran me out. I went to MOHAA, had better luck stayed with MOHAA for ten years. I came back to ET after four years from my initial contact. ET is by far a better game than MOHAA. I have played approximately 4 years in ET, averaging about 50 to 60 hours a week. I play alot when i play.

I have been away from ET for about 3 years, just got back in recently, still catching up. I have tried many servers, Fearless Assasins, is by far the best I have seen so far. ET from my experience has had alot of problems with clans abusing guest and in general acting badly. This is not the case with FA. FA clan members I have observed so far have conducted them selves very well. This is in large why I am intersted in joining the FA clan.

frankly over the years I have lost interest in achieving high scores with kills. It was fun for a time to get big numbers, now I am more interested in team play, in performing well in the class I play in. For example as a medic, I get far more excited when I complete a difficult revive than I do when I make a kill. I am constantly discovering new ways to support teammembers as a medic. A more tactical and strategic approach. It requires far more thinking, planning, and skill than killing. Atleast that is my view, that is what floats my boat. In my view, my most powerfull weapon is my teammate, my superweapon is my team. So I try to improve my skills in a way that supports the team based on the class I play.

Inso far as kills are concerned, for the most part I kill primarily only those who get in my way when I am trying to support my team. If covert then my focus is more on the quality of my kill verses the quantity. I play ET the same way I play billiards, I prefer to call my shots. For example I rarly use air strikes or arty when I am field ops, rather I focus on supplying teams, protecting medics and ofcourse pursuing the objective

That is my perspective, that is how I have fun. How other people play the game is up to them. The only thing I get upset with are hacks. I despise cheaters. They do great harm to the game, they rob people of thier time. They suck the fun out of the game. Countless servers have been destroyed because of cheaters. Countless new players have been turned away from the game by these jerkball cheaters. I was, it was four years before I tried it again, many you can be sure never come back. I dispise trouble makers almost as much.

I am a man of principles. Honor, integrity, respect, selfdiscipline, courtesy, such concepts as these are not only very important to me, they are goals to which I, in large part, dedicate my life. I have often heard people say, its only a game. I suppose that is true, but if so then the same should be said of any game, olympic, football, in my mind there is no difference. Any time humans are involved it becomes a signifigant event, and the priciples I mentioned above apply. Those little guys that run around the map, represent a human being, I never forget that, I never take any player for granted. I always extend every courtesy and respect to each and every player untill they demonstrate they are unworthy of such consideration. Cheaters and trouble makers are prime examples.

I am all about having fun in the game, I love banter and humour as much as anyone. But at all times, I believe an effort should be made by all to adhere to the conventions of common courtesy.

In my view the server owner makes the server available to the public on conditions. Those conditions are determined by the owner. In essence I see the server as a kingdom, the server owner as the king. When I am in his kingdom I follow his laws. If i dont like the kings law, then I stay out of his kingdom, its that simple.

Beyond that, I am ever so gratefull to the server owner and the FA clan for making all of these servers available to me and all. It is a wonderfull thing all of you do. I commend you and offer my sincere thanks and respect. It takes an amazing amount of work and effort to present and maintain servers.

If at anytime, I do something or behave in a way inconsistent with the desire of the owner and clan, you need only let me know. One of two things will happen quickly. The problem will be fixed to your satisfaction, or I will leave. Either way compliance with your wishes and polocies are my goal.

I sincerely hope that you will look favorably apon my application for membership in the FA clan. I believe I have much to offer, I would strive to be a good, if not exvellent clan member. I most certainly would enjoy the commraderie.

My best wishes to the server owner and all clan members, for fair winds and following seas.

SILVERTHORN

P.S.

i was unable to get spell check to work, please forgive spelling and gramatical errors. These considerations are important, but are not my strong suite.

Welcome to forums . I look forward to gaming with you soon.

Silver you sound like you were cut from the same material as me. I'm 55, Navy veteran (only 4 years)

Totally concur with your values and can't wait to meet you on the servers.

Maybe F|A will make a special AARP server for all of us seniors :yahoo

NOW all you young Fragots >> you're in big world of sh!t

worldOFsht.gif

:D:party:welcome

Welcome to the forum!

This is an intro of a decent man. I believe you have much to offer us, snake has given you a link follow that. Read the necesary topic before applying and if you have any question feel free to PM me.

Going for killing all the time will make gameplay boring thats why I became obj oriented player(not supporting rushers)as well, I'm looking forward to play with you.

Joker