Mexican teen prodigy Andrew Almazán Anaya to graduate psychology and medicine

DJ aka GDR DJ

A 16-year-old Mexican teenager, considered a child prodigy, is going to be the youngest psychologist after he will claim his diploma at Valley of Mexico University on August 18. Meanwhile, Andrew Almazán Anaya continues to attend medicine classes at the University Panamericana, which he will graduate in the coming two years.

The young man, whose professional expertise made​him famous throughout the country, gave an interview in which he explained that he wants to continue his studies in neuroscience and neuropsychology.

At the age of six years, the Mexican boy had already read all the works of Shakespeare, knew by heart the human skeleton and had an astonishing memory, according to a statement made by his father, a surgeon. Three years later, the parents decided to homeschool Andrew because his classmates had isolated him. At the same time the teenager was diagnosed with attention deficit disorder.

At age 12 Andrew Almazán went to college this month he becomes (at 16) the youngest psychologist in the country.

(Source)

Thanks for reading says DJ

[21:39] h o b b i t: http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/21847-mexican-teen-prodigy-andrew-almazan-anaya-to-graduate-psychology-and-medicine/

[21:39] h o b b i t: how is a mexican a genius

[21:39] A|G: :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

[21:39] h o b b i t: and what kind of mexican has the name andrew

[21:39] h o b b i t: lolol

http://www.mediafire.com/?ces7ovfu7lvb079

Yep, there's a lot of stupid people calling to their kids with gringo names, a fag names.

Wtf is a "gringo" name? Is there a list?

The difference between that kid graduating at 16 and the rest of us....he didnt have ET and RCTW installed on his computer. <_<