Hello @ll!:) I am Levan...

LoGn!X#

Hey all!

I am Levan Grande, and today i will tell my history and i will introduce myself

I live in Slovenia and i am 24 years old(btw, september im gonna be 25)

Story:

I live in Slovenia, in city Ljubljana I like it here because here are friendly and cool ppl. Cool girls too

Ok so here is my ET history.

It was a suny day. I come home form work, go infront of comp and see the icon on desktop: Wolfensetin Enemy Terrirory

I was thinking if i know this game and then i press on it. I was in menu and doing something. Then i come on F|A ETpub. I was spectator and i was just siting there and pressing. :huh: Then i come in limbo menu. I play for a while and then my brother come and say that he download this game. He show me how to play and then i start playing the ET every day. My first name was Terrminator1107 if somebody know and i was n0000000000b:) I play until the 50 000 xp then my computer died and i forgot ET for a 2 years. Then i was starting to play again. I was in clan |Oz| then but clan died few weeks ago. I search for servers and i find F|A ETpub on server list. I was OMG. I was saying in my head: "That is fearless assassins":) It was my favorite server so i start playing F|A again. Now im here, talking you my history Ppl and members are now iven coolest and firendlyest

Im gonna be friendly too and respect F|A members and players.

THNX Fearless Assassins for being created <3<3<3<3<3 :wub::wub:

Bye every body and cya on servers and forums<3

Nice intro!

Welcome to the forum, enjoy your stay :) I'm not sure but I think I saw you on =F|A=Recruiting yday, our jaymods are cool try them out :)

Joker

Thnx everybody! ;)

I play ETpub and Beginers, and sometimes Recruting. Thnx joker, yes i will try the jay too!:)

Cya then

We sign our jaymods with a number and we just call them jay1-4

Jay1 = F|A RECRUITING XP SAVE

Jay2 = F|A #2 XPSAVE FOREVER

Jay3 = F|A BEGINNERS XPS FOREVER

Jay4 = COMMUNITY SERVER - #1

So you have already tried out jaymods :)

Wooow! I tried the jay servers! They are coooooool! ;)

I will play this servers:

F|A ETpub

F|A Recruting

F|A Beginners

and F|A Community Server - #1

Edited by #LoGn!X-

:hi #LoGn!X-

Welcome to forums. Used to play i OZ aswell once it became to crowded in beginners and our ping started effecting everyone too much. Have been looking for it for the last couple of weeks but couldnt find it :huh:

Anyway its better over here anyway, people are nicer and no whinging!