=F|A=

^sh@d0w^

k i am sorry i want to make =F|A= clan my number 1 clan i am sorry for everything like i said i cna wait forever to get in to this clan and forevery one that i anoyyed i am sorry i now most of you hate me well probly all of you but i can deal with it i wont talk to enyone aslong as i can get in the clan and if not i still wont talk to eny one i am sorry joe fem daredev!l phentom timberwolf killyounow $kull and every other =F|A= clan memmber but can i apply again even if it gets denied its worth a try

• Administrators
k i am sorry i want to make =F|A= clan my number 1 clan i am sorry for everything like i said i cna wait forever to get in to this clan and forevery one that i anoyyed i am sorry i now most of you hate me well probly all of you but i can deal with it i wont talk to enyone aslong as i can get in the clan and if not i still wont talk to eny one i am sorry joe fem daredev!l phentom timberwolf killyounow $kull and every other =F|A= clan memmber but can i apply again even if it gets denied its worth a try

nope, sorry you are not clan material. have a good day.

p.s. dont make anymore post about this matter or apply's if you do they will be deleted.

• Administrators
what about a BF2 app ? or is it every app for every game?

Let me explain in detail.

1. You are clan hopper. You will not stick with any one clan. You told me on xfire you like to join FAG. 2 days later you told me I should tell Qo| to take you in. Few days later you are hopping for GOD clan and then you join some random clan and I even know that clan and it's 13 yr old kid owner. ( Fortunately he loved me so much that he is using my 2 name and merged it aka helldevil )

2. You are worried about if we will help you or not if you have any problem. I will repeat same from xfire log.

"[20] hell_RETURN$: hehe dude.. i can even help if you are fag member or not lol.. i just like to help players .. u can choose any clan u like .."

3. You are just joining each clan for tags. You fail to understand that people join clan because they like the "majority" ( no clan is 100% perfect and no person in family will like all his family members ) of clan members and environment around it.

4. You don't even play BF2. How you can apply for it?