Hello all! New ET player

=Death Hunter=

I like this site. It seems really helpful and there's alot of cool people on here. I started playing ET around 2004. Didn't play for a long time then I got back into it a few months ago. It'd be cool to get into the clan too

Thanks everyone. Definitely gonna look into joining

I've been on the XP save #2 for a few months. And was on recruiting before but my xp disappeared there after I didn't go there for a while. It always sucks startin at the bottom in a different room lol

Hello! :) come visit on Jaymod 1. Its the best server *cough*. See you there! :D

Oh and welcome. (forgot that part)

Hi

You're right (Jay 1 is my favorite) but I also think that all servers are great of course with their characteristics and the type of game preferred by everyone, but what if I have clear is that you can play freely in all (I mean) than in other servers (I'm playing a long time ET) managers hinder much the game or try to take advantage etc :angry: and F | A server that does not happened to me (I speak from my experience) perhaps others not the same thing happens (and this I thank you :thanks ) because I just run and shoot.

In your case Deathunter welcome here and I hope we share the game as usual .

regards

Hola:

Tienes razón(Jay 1 es mi preferido) pero ademas pienso que todos los servidores son buenísimos claro esta con sus características y dependiendo del tipo de juego preferido por cada uno; pero lo que si tengo claro es que se puede jugar con libertad en todos (y me refiero a) que en otros servidores (estoy jugando ET mucho tiempo) los administradores entorpecen mucho el juego o tratan de tener ventajas etc y en F|A servidores esto no me ha sucedido (hablo de mi experiencia) tal vez a otras personas no les suceda lo mismo (y esto yo lo agradezco) porque yo solo sé correr y disparar.

En tu caso DeatHunter bienvenido aquí y espero que sigamos compartiendo el juego como hasta ahora.

Saludos

Edited by Cub1ch1