Monk

Joker

Hello!

I'm quite sure many of you heard about the famous series called Monk(at least it is in Hungary) unfortunately it ended in 2009, but I really like watching every episode for months.

The main character, Monk is in real life is Tony Shalhoub lost his wife 3 years before the story begins, she was murdered, more exactly blown up in car, and Adrian(Adrian Monk) is investigating this case for years, more than a decade and the fact that he can't find the murderer, the one who killed her loved wife is driving him crazy, he picks up manias, but still he is working for the police, solving every hard, twisted case he is faced.

The series is 8 season long, 45-47 min an episode, one episode is more exciting than the other. As I said I really enjoyed watching it, really recommend it, if you like similar series(The Mentalist kinda reminds me to Monk, same story)

The creator is Andy Breckman

Other stars:

Ted Levine - Captain Leland Stottlemeyer

Jason Gray-Stanford - Lt. Randall Disher

Traylor Howard - Natalie Teeger(Monk's personal assistant from the second or third season)

If you get tired fraggin watch one episode as relaxing :P

• 4 weeks later...