Psych

Joker

Hello!

Recently I was watching this crazy series called Psych. Its about two old friend Shawn and Gus. Shawn is working as a "Psych" for the local police and involved Gus as well.

Main characters:

-James Roday(Shawn)

-Dulé Hill(Gus)

-Timothy Omundson(Carlton Lassiter, police investigator, sceptic of Shawn's talent)

-Corbin Bernsen(Henry Spencer, Shawn's dad ex-policeman)

-Maggie Lawson(Juliet O'hara, police investigator)

Creator:

Steve Franks

Storyline

During his childhood, Shawn Spencer developed a remarkable talent for noticing the tiniest of details under the guidance of his policeman father. However, upon growing up he found it difficult to get a job, and spends most of his time using his skill to give the police anonymous tips. However, the tips are so good that some cops become suspicious that he is involved with the crimes himself. To clear his name Shawn finally settles on a career: he pretends to be a psychic. No one really believes him, but he continues to be so helpful to the police that they keep calling him in on cases they can't solve. Shawn soon brings his childhood friend Gus into his scheme, and between their bantering they manage to solve every case they're presented with /From IMDb/

I really like this series, when I temporarly get bored with ET I watch an episode.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Psych is dialogue-wise one of the best shows on tv. The cast has great chemistry, especially Shawn and Gus. The funniest thing is all the nicknames Shawns keeps giving Gus when they introduce themselves. Look for Psych nicknames on YouTube, so so funny.