TWL Re-Opens ET Ladder

Brisk

5QeEa.jpg

The News

Kn1ghT, over at TeamWarfare League, today announced that they will be re-opening their Enemy Territory Stopwatch ladder. The ladder will serve as, hopefully, a precursor in generating enough interested teams to once again run a full-on Enemy Territory league at TWL. The first day following the announcement has seen eleven teams sign up, and it is hoped this growth will sustain itself into enough teams for a standard league set up.

The ladder will go live when signups hit the twenty-team marker.

The Ruleset

Please note that this a league intended for North and South Americans. Europeans are more than welcome to play, either on their own teams or mixed in with North and South American players — however, matches will be played at standard American times. If you can play the times (nolifer!) we would love to have you in the league.

An exact ruleset has not yet been nailed down, but expect something very similar to what ClanBase and ESL use, although little things like prone-delay may be tweaked.

Name: ET 5v5 SW Ladder

Minimum Roster: 5 players

Roster Limit: 10 Players

Challenge Rungs: 10 rungs or 50% of your current rank, whichever is greater

Allowed match days: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday

Allowed match times: 8:30, 9:00, 9:30, 10:00, 10:30 - EST

Admins: [flag=us]Virus047|TWL & [flag=us]Kn1ghT|TWL

IRC Channels: #twl_et (on both quakenet and gamesurge)

I want in! Where to?

Where can you actually sign up to play in this amazing ladder and do your part to keep ET alive in the Americas? Right here.

Happy fragging!

Sad what TWL has come to, might as well close it down right away, I briefly looked over the rosters and at least 6 teams have known hackers all caught multiple times on them. One team has 6 very well known hackers on it. So again #FAIL.ET, ET is dead in USA comp wise. Rofl at Larky being on a comp team, biggest known hacker of all time.

sounds lame and probably full of hackers. gl

The good thing is that they'll use SLAC instead of PB so you wont get massive lag spikes, and it's supposed to be better for detecting new cheats .

So, If I may ask, why haven't you signed up a team yet?

I am sure you will have no problems finding at least 5 players... what comp ET needs right now is more teams with full rosters ready to play and you can be one of those teams.

However, I can't figure out why you are holding back.

Sad what TWL has come to, might as well close it down right away, I briefly looked over the rosters and at least 6 teams have known hackers all caught multiple times on them. One team has 6 very well known hackers on it. So again #FAIL.ET, ET is dead in USA comp wise. Rofl at Larky being on a comp team, biggest known hacker of all time.

sometimes you have to make sacrifices. in order to revive the scene don't you think it's worth swallowing a couple pbbans from ages ago? besides, slac is the great equalizer.