Vengeance TE (Final)

Zuthus

Server: Jay3

Download link: http://fearless-assassins.com/files/file/363-vengeance-te-final-vengeance-te-finalpk3/

Gameplay Notes:

Axis Objectives

Phase I

- Gain access to base by breaching the Main Gate

- Gain access to Bunker #2 in the Ammo Depot

Phase II

- Transport control codes to Radar Station

Phase III

- Destroy V2 Rocket in the North Ramp hanger

Secondary

- Capture Ammo Depot spawn (flag goes perm-Axis when bunker door is blown)

- Construct CP Spawn

I think this addition be great in Jay3. Change map rotation a bit, personally I'm getting bored of same maps when I play on Jay3 :)

Looks like a nice map, medium sized (12-28 players), and seems like the type of thing people would enjoy over on Jay3.. You get my +1!

• Administrators

Did poeple liked it? Did it lag much?

I don't think it lagged but as usual.. people reject it cos they didn't know how to to objective.

I don't think it lagged but as usual.. people reject it cos they didn't know how to to objective.

Well I think that's not a big problem. Everyone can read, right? We can just explain it :)

• Administrators

Well I think that's not a big problem. Everyone can read, right? We can just explain it :)

True. But issue is not all can understand after reading or not all bother to read.

True. But issue is not all can understand after reading or not all bother to read.

Maybe a video? We could add it to jay4 and I can recorrd myself doing what you have to do :)

I don't see the problem with not knowing Obj... As soon as some figure it out, others will follow and learn.. Thats how it works.. I dont know many 'new' maps (by new, I mean the past 3-4 years) but I lean the objective fairly quickly if I have any desire to. I still don't know the objective on Market Garden or w/e its called but thats because I only get to play once or twice a month now so I just frag / have a laugh.. But I don't care that I dont understand :P

I dont know if my vote has any important but I just wanna say that I really like the map. But in beginners its almost always in the afternoon that thre are around the 35 people and then is this map to small :( so I would prefer this map on a less crowed server :)

Ty for listening,

Classic

Edited by classic