Random Bacerace Question.

Legend04

as far as i know each level you build it decreases spawn time by 1 second.

Yes it does. When there are 30 second spawn times it decreases each spawn by 5 seconds, I believe (spawn times are different, but it will decrease). The final spawn build will result in your team spawning pretty darn close to their base, and it gets ugly really fast for them. :D

its in the covert shack. you can stack any class on the teleport pod, and then have a covert teleport people across the map.

It works well :D

Wow knowing that makes me hate that map even more.

Geoff is the first person I know that actually loves the map lol

I personally hate it since the obj is so annoying and ppl actually choose to do it...

its in the covert shack. you can stack any class on the teleport pod, and then have a covert teleport people across the map.

It works well :D

Wow knowing that makes me hate that map even more.

Geoff is the first person I know that actually loves the map lol

I personally hate it since the obj is so annoying and ppl actually choose to do it...

It's a love or hate thing. I can't stand 30 minute maps anyways and baserace is one that's rarely completed. ET is not for CTF.