Pic of the Day 04.07.11

DJ aka GDR DJ

My Mom has been a letter carrier for 25 years and she has delivered her own mail for more than 10 years.

Edited by GI-JOE

I'm a postman on saturdays, and yes, I have always delivered my own mail. Of course that depends on the streets which I have to deliver :rolleyes:

Being a postman is awesome, people always like you and greet you:) So if you're feeling bad or not wanted, become a postman :yahoo

2: Because you'll only die if the energy is transported through your body, but usually the water is a better conductor :P

3: Beaufort scale

5: Yes, my employer when I worked for a package delivery service lived in his region, so he delivered packages to himself. And got paid for it :P

2: Because you'll only die if the energy is transported through your body, but usually the water is a better conductor :P

3: Beaufort scale

5: Yes, my employer when I worked for a package delivery service lived in his region, so he delivered packages to himself. And got paid for it :P

<.< scientific inaccuracies. >.>

2.) When lightning strikes the ocean, the energy from the lightning dissipates, so even though water is a good conductor, the energy will still weaken. The fish, therefore, won't get harmed too much. Some might be screwed, but hey, they have plenty of babies. And the lightning doesn't strike the ocean very often.

3.) Light and sound behave in waves. Smell does not. Smell is actually particles or molecules that escaped the surface of the liquid and they dissipate through the air. The speed of it dissipating depends on wind speed, the particle size of the substance, and the particle size of the air. Pressure and temperature sometimes plays a role if it's not STP (Standard Temp and Pressure)

4.) Yes, you can also sweat underwater. The only reason you don't feel the tears running down your face is because your surroundings...is also wet.

5.) A lot of people have already answered this.

6.) That depends on the company. I have two fridges. One has lights in both the refrigerator and the freezer, the other one only has lights in the refrigerator.

7.) Crop circles is just a term. They can be square too...except that's almost unheard of.

8.) Yes, they're considered facial hair. You have to trim it along with your beard/mustache hair too, don't you?

9.) Probably not.

10.) Artificial flavors=delishhhhhh. This one I don't really know how to answer LOL.

Yes, I'm a nerd and PROUD.