for FA Jaymod

PCK

I think Jaymod , can upgrade to 64 shots ,

in the night time the ser always full,

if to 64 shots , the ser will more people play and more fun.

some people no need go to Jaymod#2

• 4 months later...

:geek: I don't aggre wit u . What we will do on MLB when there'll be 64 people in the temple and of course more people means that the server speed will be less , and a lot more people'll have lagg

:geek: I don't aggre wit u . What we will do on MLB when there'll be 64 people in the temple and of course more people means that the server speed will be less , and a lot more people'll have lagg

I think Jaymod , can upgrade to 64 shots ,

in the night time the ser always full,

if to 64 shots , the ser will more people play and more fun.

some people no need go to Jaymod#2

More slots more lagzorz.

64 slots would be interesting! Jaymod 1 is always full during the day. Could be fun. We would need a more expensive host and Daredevil is not around to provide for the unexpected problems that always happen in such a switch.

May be we could have an autokick if someone's ping exceeds 500 for more than one minute, or something like that. Cut down on the lag.

Vote +1

More slots = more money and a lot of slot = much more money

If you want a 64 slot non laggy server, you need to pay 2$ / slot

When the server is full, you get redirected to the other server if I remember well. I guess that's why there is 2 servers. Dare wouldn't agree with that change.

More slots = more money and a lot of slot = much more money

If you want a 64 slot non laggy server, you need to pay 2$ / slot

When the server is full, you get redirected to the other server if I remember well. I guess that's why there is 2 servers. Dare wouldn't agree with that change.

Truely, I dont think that Dare would really care about money if it was what the players wanted. Sure, moneys tough and spending more would suck, but their is always help from donations and ads, even though it adds up to very little. But I still think more slots is bad since their is already 3 Jaymod servers counting the Euro Jaymod that runs Railgun.

• Administrators

No.

Reason:

1. We are not bill gates. After 3-6 months I will soon need to move forums to new host which will increase my forums cost from 15$ to 35$/ month. i.e. VPS. At present monthly bill comes around 300$/month. Donation helps and adds doesn't help anything. We only make like 100$ in 2-3 year from adds and in last 4 months we only made like 18$ LOL

2. MLB Temple can't handle 60 slots since many still play from 2.55 rather then 2.6b. More or less in very rare case i see both F|A 1 and 2 full together.

3. More slots = more lags because your client needs to render more. If you use old junk PC your client will not be able to handle more then 24 slots.

If "everyone" can donate then sure why not? But does everyone donate? Only few do and their after only few on regular basis. People will watch movie 5-10 times a year and spend 150$ on it but they will not like to donate even 20$.

I have always said even 20$ helps. Their are many many clan/communities based on 100% donations where you need to donate 20-50$/year or so to maintain your membership. We are not one of them.

http://fearless-assassins.com/donations/donators

I am always thankful to "all" donors. :)

There you go again. I should choose the monthly instead of thinking about it. I'll prolly always give 10$ each months depending on how much University cost to me.