COMING SOON 11.8.11

This game seems too much easy for a player like Kimbo lol Please Kimbo ! don t forget the selfcontrol and the temptation , don t buy this game , be realist lol ET graphics are better it is an evidence lol , stay with us ( notice laag and bugs of ET are good for practice , it is a good argument )And imagine you with this Call of Duty ? what you can do ? You do a massacre lol ,this game will be too much easy for you lol. Stay with us , return to home , with your Friends , stay with us lol

Prince*Jedi

P.S And mew ? what it became without you , are you thinking about impacts of this drama? And me? lol

I had to get a new computer to play black ops :l

I could run mw2 on my old one but it was old so I kind of needed a new one anyway.

Its got the best things to have for gaming in a computer so I should be set till about COD 10, or MW4 :)

Same as gotowned, I like gameplays more then trailers cause trailers just show the best of the best most of the time, whilst gameplays show all of it.

This game seems too much easy for a player like Kimbo lol Please Kimbo ! don t forget the selfcontrol and the temptation , don t buy this game , be realist lol ET graphics are better it is an evidence lol , stay with us ( notice laag and bugs of ET are good for practice , it is a good argument )And imagine you with this Call of Duty ? what you can do ? You do a massacre lol ,this game will be too much easy for you lol. Stay with us , return to home , with your Friends , stay with us lol

Prince*Jedi

P.S And mew ? what it became without you , are you thinking about impacts of this drama? And me? lol

Um...what? Cod MW3 is going to have miles better graphics than ET but it still won't be better than ET, maybe that's what you meant?

Prince*Jedi

Its funny how terribly inaccurate that entire passage is xD But i know he just wants kimbo on ET

• 2 months later...