Super Killer

aarop2

he was on a few hours ago on jay 2 and he keep pushing and throwing grenades and shooting me with a panzer. he even killed me once by blowing me off the ledge. i asked him why he was doing it but he didnt respond. he kept it up for 2 games, i was snipping and he made it imposable to keep doing it. then he did the same thing with a machine gun.

• Administrators

he is a retarded kid, he kept buging me to give him my email to apply for the clan, i told him to do it on the site, but then he said his email was hacked, so i told him to create another hotmail/yahoo account but that tard didnt understand, he kept on pm other ppl for their email, lol once i disoriented him and he didnt know what was going on, kids a tard, dont worry next time i see him he is getting mega abused. :twisted:

he is a retarded kid, he kept buging me to give him my email to apply for the clan, i told him to do it on the site, but then he said his email was hacked, so i told him to create another hotmail/yahoo account but that tard didnt understand, he kept on pm other ppl for their email, lol once i disoriented him and he didnt know what was going on, kids a tard, dont worry next time i see him he is getting mega abused. :twisted:

he kept buging me to give him my email to apply for the clan

lol me 2 , im blocking pm for ths reason.. him>>>> Slayer

Between 6-6:35 pm today, he was harassing teammates, particularly the mortar guy, Lonewolf. Warned and kicked him earlier, but he's back on again, up to the same old shenanigans.

lol I.. must... have that... power! :lol:

:lol: I had the pleasure of playing with this dickhead tonight. It was MLB Egypt and he kept bitching about his team not knowing what to do. I told him it''s a big map and some people might not know it. He whined the entire map. Next map he rushed Fuel Dump in like 4 mins. Then he kept up the trash talking. Rainier was there at the time and warned him about 100 times. People were saying he's like that all the time. !mute wouldn't hurt this guy :hmm

BTW I'm sure if he does apply his application isn't going to be on top of the pile :lol:

Hey lush. I was there too when he was playing in egypt (the map, 'course ;) ). I told that diva already not to abuse his team mates. Act told his ass too. All I know is, somebody please tell me, if Joe does happen to jump on the server when he's playing cuz I so wanna watch the !splatfest. B)