Mod Server Status

Dan

Well currently I opened a ticket with Low Ping Servers on 5/12/11 and they still do not know why the server is crashing or given me logs from the console crashes and I asked how to check what maps there are and its been 2 days since the last response, we may have to move to another host if this keeps up, but the server keeps crashing for unknown reasons.

Not the news I was hoping to hear, but it's better than sitting in the dark wondering what's going on, Thank you Dan

Not the news I was hoping to hear, but it's better than sitting in the dark wondering what's going on, Thank you Dan

Agreed. Hopefully this can get sorted out sooner than later. It sucks that LPS isn't helping out with this. Sounds like they don't have the best tech support.

Thanks for working on this, and thanks for the update Dan. :thanks

Agreed. Hopefully this can get sorted out sooner than later. It sucks that LPS isn't helping out with this. Sounds like they don't have the best tech support.

Thanks for working on this, and thanks for the update Dan. :thanks

yes Dan, thanks for everything youve done on the Zombie mod man. Im truly addicted lol .............

4946 killstreak no deaths by myself tonight :)

http://www.xfire.com/profile/gator2448/screenshots/?view#114230083

• Administrators

Do they fixed the issue? If not let me know and I can talk to the owner of that company.

If it's mod related issue, they can't do much and no host will do that because if I had client and if he asked me to fix his mod issues, I would outright say no.

I would say run the game in stock mod for 4 days and see if it crashes or not if it does then it's there issue and if it doesn't it's mod issue.

Moving is not viable solution at present because I just paid for next month on 2nd billing cycle but off course we can ask for refund. Not sure how I missed this topic before..my bad.

Thanks Dan. :wub:

Was on tonight with Gator for a while and it seemed to work fine to me, only disconnected issues are from grenades. I didn't test it out but it has happened in the past.

I agree with the prior posts too....Thanks Dan and Dare.

Lol Milli........it cant handle your Vanilliness :) havent seeen many issues really lately, seems though on the maps where the areas are confined such as the Laugh map it will kick you if you throw a grenade...... not everytime but if you throw em in succession you can guarantee youre gonna get kicked which is understandable since the grenades are on sonic boom now. Laugh is bad about it and sometimes Blast map will kick you if you use Artillery, but other than those two everything else seems to be ok . isnt that big of an issue with me, just had to wheen myself off of throwing so many grenades.