Question About Rushing

ecLipse~

The map was etdo1, and the max time is 14:54 minutes on this map, we have struggled to get flag at first, Allies get cp and the time increased to 18 minutes in the map, now add this up to the time we have struggled to get flag, and you basically have over 5 minutes left in the map, teams were fairly even and axis weren't defending, instead they were doing other stuff and getting frags, we planted and ended the map

Now I have told snickers this wasn't a rush, map was 40 percent of the map ended already, and add this up with the 14 minute map, 40 percent of (20 minutes) = 8 minutes, snickers has called this a rush, and he told me to "stfu" in pm when I tried to explain to him, now can you tell me was this a rush? and was his comment "stfu" really needed when I tried to correct him? I really wanna know if this is rushing, or axis just being poor defneding.

• Administrators

If map is ended after 5 mins of map start it's not rushing.

We used to had 40% rule but then we figure out general IQ of many ET players was pathetic and hence we moved it to simple 5 mins.

Anything after that is not rush but we strongly ask players not to end map on 6th min.

If you had taken screenshot or demo of the whole case, I would suggest to submit it using Contact Us.

After 5 minutes it's safe to say you can "rush" if possible, but if there are regulars and not newcomers then sometimes I see people rush and people are fine with it. Next time you should provide ss though.

Show me where it says in the rules the time needs to be exactly 5 minutes to finish it snickers, because if that was the case, 97% of the time on Jay2 maps end before its 5 minutes

Show me where it says in the rules the time needs to be exactly 5 minutes to finish it snickers, because if that was the case, 97% of the time on Jay2 maps end before its 5 minutes

Well, if you do !rush you can see the rule, i also take a SS of the rule 2 weeks ago.

And what you say of the 97% is not true

post-5032-0-47414700-1304906293_thumb.jpg

"AFTER 5 MINUTES" time was passed 5 minutes due to the cp gaining time.

it was 5 min, but you say that you are tottaly sure that the rule was with 40% so i said you the rule 5 times and then i said you plz STFU

Can a leader/founder plz just answer my question, I'm not arguing with you here snickers, my point from the 40% of the map time gone was that 5 minutes had already passed, do you understand now or what?

Snickers after 5 minutes passes obj is fair game so you better guard it....reread the rule :o

Snickers he only has to let 5 mins pass before he ends the map. No point in telling him to stfu if you don't know the rules. As soon as the clock hits 5 mins you can do w.e you can to end the map. @Mccloud don't worry about the 40% shit its to complicated to figure out during the maps. As long as 5 minutes of the map has been played your good to end it if you can/want.

• Administrators

Can a leader/founder plz just answer my question, I'm not arguing with you here snickers, my point from the 40% of the map time gone was that 5 minutes had already passed, do you understand now or what?

If map is ended after 5 mins of map start it's not rushing.

We used to had 40% rule but then we figure out general IQ of many ET players was pathetic and hence we moved it to simple 5 mins.

Anything after that is not rush but we strongly ask players not to end map on 6th min.

If you had taken screenshot or demo of the whole case, I would suggest to submit it using Contact Us.

Snickers, stop arguing. Read what Hulk said.

but then we figure out general IQ of many ET players was pathetic

This is funny and so true ! :D

Edited by Eden