Jay 2

ecLipse~

I see jay 2 was upgraded to the newest version, but my Q is, was it intentionally meant to have 30-30 ammo when spawned? or did the update mess that up? and if so, is it possible to have that back? we used to start off with 30-120 ammo, now its lowered.

• Administrators

Been a while I played ET ... I know what you are talking about but my question is:

Does the signal level controls the 30/120 under normal scenario?

Been a while I played ET ... I know what you are talking about but my question is:

Does the signal level controls the 30/120 under normal scenario?

I tested it with a new guid, cause I don't wanna reset my xp, and I start off with a 30 clip of ammo, as I level up, it upgrades to 30-30, no higher, no less, but as it was 2.1.7, we always started off as 30-120 clip of ammo.

• Administrators

I tested it with a new guid, cause I don't wanna reset my xp, and I start off with a 30 clip of ammo, as I level up, it upgrades to 30-30, no higher, no less, but as it was 2.1.7, we always started off as 30-120 clip of ammo.

I mean to ask which skill level gives you 120 ammo? Is it level 5 in battlesense or level 5 in light weapons? one of it should give you 30/120 ammo.. can u test?

Thanks

I also notice another strange behavior, not sure if you put this in here, but when a teammate TKs you, example friendly arty, grenade, panzer, or even pushing, the TEAMMATE msg pops up in console, and you also can file a complaint, which can lead to a kick.

strange behavior, but when a teammate TKs you, example friendly arty, grenade, panzer, or even pushing, the TEAMMATE msg pops up in console, and you also can file a complaint, which can lead to a kick.

yaa that's too much on jay1 , you can always see somebody tk'd their teammate and type wtf o.0

• Administrators

I also notice another strange behavior, not sure if you put this in here, but when a teammate TKs you, example friendly arty, grenade, panzer, or even pushing, the TEAMMATE msg pops up in console, and you also can file a complaint, which can lead to a kick.

That happens on jay2 ? Isn't the friendly fire off?

I think it is only when teammate pushes you off some high building or team arty blows you up and you fall to death , I think you still can´t TK with MP40 or so.

• 2 weeks later...

you just want to brag with you're triple kill:)

OT: But yeah, it only happens when you get blown off a ridge or whatever, because of explosives or artillery set off by your own team. I'm not sure about a physical push though. No teamkills by bullets or mines or whatever.