Promod and 1.7

Rory

So, I decided to try out promod on Wednesday to see if people were really good there, as the 'promod' name might imply. The server I played on people were generally pretty skilled, the demand on alertness was pretty high, but oh the complaining and whining and disrespect. I didn't dare type anything for fear of drawing attention to myself. They never stop. I didn't do too badly (luckily, or I would've been hassled) pretty close to 1:1 k/d most rounds.

Now, the dilemma is I didn't think through how to get back to 1.6. The promod servers all seemed to want 1.7, so I patched, but I don't think there's an 'uninstall patch'. So, I'm wondering if I have to reinstall my game to get back to the decent people who play =FA= servers.

I'm probably not the first fool to do this, so any thread redirects are welcome too.

Thanks All!

-Rory

• Administrators

Whoever finds it, please submit here.

http://fearless-assassins.com/files/category/23-software/

If file size is bigger then 30Mb, let me know and I will upload it.

I downloaded it, it looks awesome, but it doesn't seem to have 'linked up' with my existing game/profile. When I boot up the game through it it asks for a new profile and doesn't list any game servers :(

• Administrators

Try this:

http://fearless-assassins.com/files/file/433-cod4-patch-selector/

If this one also doesn't work then I think you are using steam version. Dan clearly mentioned it doesn't work for steam version.

sorry for late reply. I found at that it actually does work, just not quite as i expected. it opens up a new game as i said, but it also patches my normal game to the correct patch that i pick. so, it works :) and many thanks to you guys on this forum