Belo

I was today on Jay 2 with some bots online. Map was Oil Kombinat and i seen bots didn't move at all. All of them were sitting at spawn.

Even it's not big deal since most of time an admin put them spec, getting some waypoints would make them moving and better than spawnkilling bots.

Maybe waypoints for this map doesn't exist. The point is i'm able to make such files (i'm not making them doing objectives - too long - but at least they move and still better than throwing a nade into spawn for a ludicrous kill).

So lemme know if that would improve gaming on server and if you need me to make this or if no one cares at all :)

PS : didn't check others maps, i guess there is another ones.

I uploaded lot of waypoints in our download section. My file is just waiting admin's approvement.

Oil Kombinat waypoint is etdo6.way. I think i don't need to tell you how to get it working on server ;)

• Administrators

I uploaded lot of waypoints in our download section. My file is just waiting admin's approvement.

I received the email today, so I assumed you uploaded today, if not let me know because email notifications sometimes get delayed.

My question is they are for .66 or .81 version? jaymod 2 hasn't been updated yet to .81 omnis.

I am waiting for enhand mod release for 2.2.0 jaymod. Once he release updates, I will update the server.

Server crashes with jaymod 2.1.0 and enahnce mod so I am not updating to it either.

I did it some minutes/hours ago, np.

The files i uploaded are from 0.81 official version. I guess it should work on previous versions as well. Anyway, i remember that i used some new waypoint files in an old and different version of Omnibot and it worked fine.

The ways in the map doesn't change because of the omnibot version. I think it's only about the .gm files (coding) you have to care with the version. ;)