Pic of the Day 23.04.11

DJ aka GDR DJ

lol @ Sparta

that just made me laugh for some reason :/

Europeans view of Americans = MTV

100% serious.

they have their own MTV. i used to live in Germany and i remember all that stuff. German rap songs feat. KRS-ONE. lol. Cartoon Network from 6am to 10 pm then it turned into Turner Classic Movies...the sad memories i hold.

Umm no, seriously I mean American MTV. I talked to a friend of mine here in the Netherlands. He seriously thought that was how Americans were like. lol

Cartoon Network from 6am to 10 pm then it turned into Turner Classic Movies...the sad memories i hold.

LIES i have cartoon network 24/7 :D

Umm no, seriously I mean American MTV. I talked to a friend of mine here in the Netherlands. He seriously thought that was how Americans were like. lol

but netherland is not a whole europe :D

:( i didnt :cry

and who in their right minds would subject a child to watch cartoon network peacefully, then all of a sudden you are cutoff to Turner Classic Movies...wtf...atleast Nick@Nite or sumthin...i was a kid....A KID!

:( i didnt :cry

and who in their right minds would subject a child to watch cartoon network peacefully, then all of a sudden you are cutoff to Turner Classic Movies...wtf...atleast Nick@Nite or sumthin...i was a kid....A KID!

ikr ! i used to turn my timer on tv on CN for 45m and fall asleep @ that time :D nao im addicted to discovery channel and national geographic

but netherland is not a whole europe :D

Netherlands is the world.

If you ain't Dutch you ain't much.