Clan vs. Clan

abnerdog

I have not been around a clan before now but I was wondering if clans ever challenged each other to a battle? Having played in different clans games I would put our clan up against any other. I just thought that this would be interesting thing to do once in a while.

No I am not even a clan member. But I have played KTFO AWC severs often before I found this one and wonder if F|A ever challenged another clan or have been challenged. I think it would be fun and I would love to spectate the game. I know there are challenges within the clan but I do not know if there are ones out of the clan.

Yes that is what I was talking about. I would think that would be fun to do once in a while. As far a spectating I think the hardest part would be keeping quiet about where the other team is hiding.

ya, there are scrims and there used to be leagues that your clan can compete on ....... TWL and another one that i forgot the name of........ when its an actual match there were two admins in TWl which one would be in your ventrillo channel and one in the other ventrillo channel to make sure ya didnt give the opposing teams locations away, if you were found doing so it would be a forfeit of that round. it could be very fun but they go pretty fast usually. used to be 2 vs 2, 3 vs 3 and 5 vs 5 matches in TWL. Id love to play these Mn jerks but i dont think my blood pressure could handle it lol