Bloc (COD4)

One thing nice about Bloc + HQ is if 3 guys are sniping and not playing in one of the buildings, you can run in the side (check for clays) and take out all 3 ect with complete ease.

but thats only one good thing? :huh:

HQ is the only way I like Bloc and I really enjoy Creek as HQ but I would agree that it is geting a little old. I am always up for trying something different. Maybe it's time for a new rotation??

its not time for new rotation, rotation is fine..

i just want to change creek and bloc.

creek sucks on HQ. Its even better with S&D, and bloc.. i like bloc for TDM, cause you can snipe fun on that map. and there are always rushers in it. The only dissapointment is there's a lot of dead ends in it.. every corner of the map there's a sniper watching ya.

pretty sucky, but thats the map. and with HQ everyone is camping. I think that will change on TDM, couldnt we just give it a try? i mean, if it doesnt work out we could just change it again.

:geek:

not a bad idea.

but we have overgrown as a dom... maybe change it?

DOM is my fav way to play. I'd like to see every other map in the rotions be Dom my self. Im not the biggest fan of bloc. But ill play anything for a bit cause I need my crack. However a switch up wouldn't hurt one bit.

also Do you have to go to MODs to have custom maps??? IF anyway to keep server as is just throw new map in would be something to think about if we could.

Edited by kingcamper

creek sucks on HQ. Its even better with S&D, and bloc.. i like bloc for TDM, cause you can snipe fun on that map. and there are always rushers in it. The only dissapointment is there's a lot of dead ends in it.. every corner of the map there's a sniper watching ya.

pretty sucky, but thats the map. and with HQ everyone is camping. I think that will change on TDM, couldnt we just give it a try? i mean, if it doesnt work out we could just change it again.

With HQ not everyone is camping. According to my very reliable statistics just created out of my imagination and experience, there are less campers on Bloc with HQ than with TDM. Yes, there are campers if the HQ is taken, but that's why there are grenades. With TDM, there is not a single reason for any sniper to move their ass. Literally. Since the sniper/camper is most of the times of the other side of the map, I don't carry a sniper and grenades don't go that far, I get shot multiple times before I could take that camper out.

Not my definition of fun, so if Bloc becomes TDM, you won't see me play it. Pretty much the same idea as crossfire with Sab, no fun for me either and I usually left the server if that map came up.

Anyway, if the majority wants to change it, be my guest :) However I am really against it.

we really should just make a poll thing and have the maps and the game types and just have a vote...cause it seems everyone either hates or likes lol. No oh its ok...

With HQ not everyone is camping. According to my very reliable statistics just created out of my imagination and experience, there are less campers on Bloc with HQ than with TDM. Yes, there are campers if the HQ is taken, but that's why there are grenades. With TDM, there is not a single reason for any sniper to move their ass. Literally. Since the sniper/camper is most of the times of the other side of the map, I don't carry a sniper and grenades don't go that far, I get shot multiple times before I could take that camper out.

Not my definition of fun, so if Bloc becomes TDM, you won't see me play it. Pretty much the same idea as crossfire with Sab, no fun for me either and I usually left the server if that map came up.

Anyway, if the majority wants to change it, be my guest :) However I am really against it.

then you should try a sniper, havent seen u using one in my knowing

always some one who doesn't like some maps/game types. deal :P

iknow, but i know bloc can be a very nice and playable map.

atm it isnt

I use snipers every once in a while. Not a lot, I have 49 kills with snipers in total :P If I die 10 times in a row, the fun of sniping is over.

In some maps, the only thing you can actually do if the (all) enemy snipes, is snipe back. And I don't like being forced into that tactic. And for Bloc, that actually is the case. With Bloc TDM, there is really no other option to play it. Hence, in my opinion, no.