Thanks - much love from the Nerf

Nerfy

Hey guys, I just wanted to say thanks for the "clan friend" status on the etpub server, I'm always happy to help out with any little admin commands I can (like !spec999 or whatever). I was playing quite a bit the last 2 days and was able to help when some clan members were not as their levels weren't set up on that server.

Anyway, if any clan members were freaked out that I have a few commands, sorry for that, and for the rest Thanks again!

:yahoo

:thanks

Hey guys, I just wanted to say thanks for the "clan friend" status on the etpub server, I'm always happy to help out with any little admin commands I can (like !spec999 or whatever). I was playing quite a bit the last 2 days and was able to help when some clan members were not as their levels weren't set up on that server.

Anyway, if any clan members were freaked out that I have a few commands, sorry for that, and for the rest Thanks again!

:yahoo

:thanks

you are not yet known to me.

Because you do good things, and always helping admins on server. I honestly think you've earned. Gratz ;)

you are not yet known to me.

Good point, many F|A may not know who I am. Here's a little history:

I am Nerfherder, years ago I was the first American in the restructured dow^ and then later founded .bb. with Halfcracked and MobLord.

Those of you who know our history will recognize that both dow^ and .bb. were allied clans with you and about half of the old .bb. are now F|A members. We (dow^, .bb. , F|A) all have (or had) the same anti-cheating rules and general respect for all players mentality.

Cheers!

B)

Good point, many F|A may not know who I am. Here's a little history:

I am Nerfherder, years ago I was the first American in the restructured dow^ and then later founded .bb. with Halfcracked and MobLord.

Those of you who know our history will recognize that both dow^ and .bb. were allied clans with you and about half of the old .bb. are now F|A members. We (dow^, .bb. , F|A) all have (or had) the same anti-cheating rules and general respect for all players mentality.

Cheers!

B)

U have introduce your self already? i suggest to put this there and tell something about your self ;)

http://fearless-assassins.com/forum/83-introduce-yourself/

Nerf was my true love, just kidding, but I never considered joining a clan before (played for about 3 1/2 years on and off) until I found .bb. I quickly fell in love with the server, general game play, administration, and all around great atmosphere, as it stands today, nearly 2 years after .bb. clan has closed I have retained many friendships with all ex-members, and many current F|A members, perfect example of the hard work and dedication that was put into .bb. Nerf for president!

Know I've played with you before although I don't really know where, assuming on an FA server lol anyways thanks for helping us out with the administrative duties on the servers, its always appreciated :)

Jumping on the !love bandwagon, nerf was a great leader to us at .bb. He's a charismatic and friendly guy who just has a knack for turning any server into a "feels like home" kind of place.

I hope you can get your net issues worked out buddy! A laggy nerf is less fun to shoot at. :)

Nerfy feels loved! :wub:

Thanks guys, great to be around, not often maybe, but when I can anyway.

Cheers to FA for running a great clan and great servers!! You guys are doing a great job!!

:cheers

:drunk

Nerfy feels loved! :wub:

Thanks guys, great to be around, not often maybe, but when I can anyway.

Cheers to FA for running a great clan and great servers!! You guys are doing a great job!!

:cheers

:drunk

HI!

nerf were going to hold a Night of Annihilation on one of the FA servers later this summer keep a look out :D I will keep a slot empty and warm for you