How to fix ET not displaying scores at end of map?

PHANTASM

I have a small Jaymod server set up for my kids, and I have never been able to get it to show the scores at the end of the map. It just shows dashes. I have read the jaymod.pdf several times and seen nothing about turning scores on and off. The campaign stats and XP and highest scores are all fine.

I am using objectivecycle.cfg with gametype 2.

Is there a glitch or cvar that toggles this on and off?

Whats intermission time?

I tried 60, 30 and 15 secs. Everything stays up and looks normal, except the actual kill and death numbers have been replaced by dashes. It has been like that for months no matter what other cvars I change. I started it out with panzerwar, then changed it about a month ago to more normal settings.

I tried using mapconfigs instead of objectivecycle.cfg to switch maps, but it didn't fix it. Restarted many times as well. It didn't bother me at first but now it looks really noob to me.

I'm thinking about reinstalling the whole thing to see if it will go away but I was hoping there would be some simple trick to fix it.

:)

If you dont mind, can you send me your server.cfg and any map cycles your using.

lrr394@yahoo.com

You can use whatever place you like, mediafire, megaupload, or even just email. But please use winrara or winzip if you do send it

Also, what version of jaymod are you running. Is it a lan, or is it ran threw a service. If it has an IP, you mind if i connect and look at it?

• Administrators

I tried 60, 30 and 15 secs. Everything stays up and looks normal, except the actual kill and death numbers have been replaced by dashes. It has been like that for months no matter what other cvars I change. I started it out with panzerwar, then changed it about a month ago to more normal settings.

Give me a call tonight around 7-8 PM or tomorrow.