1.7 Patch Vote

thundercunt

Should we move on to 1.7 patch?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Should we move on to 1.7 patch?

• Yes
    • No

• Administrators
I also saw no difference in playability from 1.6 to 1.7. As for the hackers.....I dont think it will be much of a problem since I see admins on the server ALL the time so not much should change. I'm sure that after they get banned a couple of times they will figure out that our server is watched way too well for them to hack on it.

The reason of hackers is because few server admins don't run cvar and md5 scans. I have seen many popular cod 4 servers where they don't run cvar and md5 scans. Now that means they allow cheaters to keep their server popular.

You can always do pb_cvarlist in console and see the cvar scans running. Even many popular 1.6 servers don't run scans. I never player on servers which don't run cvar and md5 scans.

Choose your playing servers wisely for non cheat environment.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

This happened to me, i recon i upgraded and didnt realise it, and now i cant play on my most favorite server =( i guess i shall play Counterstrike til yall end up updating (if yall update) because i dont want to play in other servers.

The team death match server is always full when I get on. I wouldn't say filling the server would be a reason to upgrade.

If it ain't broken, there's no need to fix it.

Lets see like this 50% of the servers are still without patch even 1 patch!!! but when arrived the Map Pack 50 % stayed because some people didnt liked the new maps but we decided to move to 1.6.. to maps ofc.... we just need to check out if 1.7 need servers if it does we move if it doesnt we stay on 1.6 my opinion :thanks

The reason of hackers is because few server admins don't run cvar and md5 scans. I have seen many popular cod 4 servers where they don't run cvar and md5 scans. Now that means they allow cheaters to keep their server popular.

You can always do pb_cvarlist in console and see the cvar scans running. Even many popular 1.6 servers don't run scans. I never player on servers which don't run cvar and md5 scans.

Choose your playing servers wisely for non cheat environment.

True. DD is always trying to have 0 hackers on our server... we must do what he says and we will be Safety B)

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrators
So how long till we make a decision on the 1.7 upgrade question?

Their is an old saying "If it's not broken don't fix it". Time has not come yet. It will not be wise decision atm to move to 1.7.

So how long till we make a decision on the 1.7 upgrade question?

Their is an old saying "If it's not broken don't fix it". Time has not come yet. It will not be wise decision atm to move to 1.7.

I agree, and at peak hours i have to wait in line just to get in the server... 44/44..... F|A is the most popular server in 1.6 TDM..... so, so far so good !

p.s. 1 more week of all the COD I can play............... I am quitting gaming. :(:(:(

I agree, and at peak hours i have to wait in line just to get in the server... 44/44..... F|A is the most popular server in 1.6 TDM..... so, so far so good !

p.s. 1 more week of all the COD I can play............... I am quitting gaming. :(:(:(

Why PTRS? D:

Why would you quit gaming?

• 2 weeks later...

My wife wanted me to promise to quit gaming, but I just started playing cards with her at night and she seems to be better now.......oh well....back to COD for a few more hours!!!