What I Do

Ninja!

I like to longboard with my friends, heres a video i made of us. The first 45 secs were everybody messing with a windsurfing kite(jamie, my dad, quigs, t), we were going to kiteboard in a parkinglot but the wind was too strong and the guy holding it almost went airborn, the kite flew across the highway and his shoulder was in a lot of pain. Anyway the rest is on a hill in Provincetown, my home. I'm in the blue shirt w/ blonde hair. T is the black one, the old one in cargo pants is Quiggs. The video cuts out before T crashes into the fence xD.

Looks like alot of fun. Good to see some east coast longboarders. That kite looks like it would be a blast to ride along with. I"ve seen alot of guys in my area (near Lake Tahoe) kiteboarding across the flats. It looks like fun until the gusts kick up to 70mph. Then it just looks like you hold on and keep your sphincter tight.

Nice! It seems everyone is longboarding these days, the canyons are packed with people bombing the bike/walking trails.

Happy to hear that 4C1D, you should try longboarding.

Sorry you can't skate so well illusion, it took alot of practice to be as good as i am now at sliding, coming out of it switch foot etc. i skate mongo and kick with my front foot, which isn't normal.

Glad to be an east coast boarder and thats pretty f***in funny NoGood. The guy with the kite almost took off with it. On the beach you can hold on and slide on the sand standing up which is fun but we dont actually go on water.

Valkyrie, i would love to try skating those crazy trails because its pretty flat where im from. no mountains, all sand dunes.

PART ONE

PART TWO

PART THREE

PART FOUR

Adress is same , extenstion is TWEeQuFDIms

These were taken within a few weeks of eachother, all five videos and they have most of my skating friends :)

Also available for viewing on youtube, profile is bartzehx2

I really wanted to do the "Bomb NY" event where hundreds of boarders gathered and rode from (broadway?) one end to the other. One of my friends in the vid went and he said it was a good time :).

@P-land - one of my boards got jacked too, when i ran into a port o potty for 45 seconds ,2 yrs ago. that hasn't hampered me so far as i've come across a couple boards. even made my own but it wasn't flexible , too much fiberglass. That board ended up getting run over by a truck the next day - cracking a wheel and bending my newly bought randal r 150s =[