Confused.... :(

Mask356

Saints Row 2.

You can customize yourself and it's fun, good story line, especially the Ronin missions!

And you could be a pale chick with blue and white hair and make it look cool like you! Just sayin'.

That game is 9.99 or so, it's older.

Alsooooooooooooooooo uhh

COMMAND AND CONQUER!!!!

My roommate got me into that one, I thought it looked stupid but then I tried it. omg it's fun. Get the First Decade, it's like 9 games + 10 addons for 19.99 or 29.99 or something, it's what he got and I actually enjoy it greatly.

Uhmmm..

FALLOUT 3!!!!!!!!!

Or

Fallout New Vegas!

Or

Sims <3

Saints Row 2.

You can customize yourself and it's fun, good story line, especially the Ronin missions!

And you could be a pale chick with blue and white hair and make it look cool like you! Just sayin'.

That game is 9.99 or so, it's older.

Alsooooooooooooooooo uhh

COMMAND AND CONQUER!!!!

My roommate got me into that one, I thought it looked stupid but then I tried it. omg it's fun. Get the First Decade, it's like 9 games + 10 addons for 19.99 or 29.99 or something, it's what he got and I actually enjoy it greatly.

Uhmmm..

FALLOUT 3!!!!!!!!!

Or

Fallout New Vegas!

Or

Sims <3

i prefer playing pacman then fallout new vegas

shooting system sucks....running around all time.... NO fun at all

Shooting - Was fun fun fun for me O_o

Running - It's after a nuclear war... cars don't work, how else would you get around? You can always FAST TRAVEL to places you've already been if you didn't know about that :P

Fun - I guess it's opinion :/ I had oodles of fun

Why? Other than your display pic being Pacman. :P

Like, do you dislike Fallout NV or something?

i hate fallout, dead space 1 2,ET(specially),crysis 1 2 ,

i like cod series

Buy the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games. There's 3 games in the series and you can get them on steam all together for like $50. I think 2 of them are $20 and one is $10. Don't quote me on that. But if you just want multiplayer then maybe you shouldn't seeing as how all the servers for that game are in Russia or Ukraine :/

Great singleplayer though..

Or if you want the REAL experience then move to Russia :D

strategy game:

shogun 2 just came out...i assume there is also a multiplayer mod

starcraft 3 wings of liberty has many awards on a lot of gaming webpages

shooting:

COD MW3 comes out on november (or at least should)

cod black ops (i just played single player, didnt really like it, but multiplayer should be awesome)

strategy game:

shogun 2 just came out...i assume there is also a multiplayer mod

starcraft 3 wings of liberty has many awards on a lot of gaming webpages

shooting:

COD MW3 comes out on november (or at least should)

cod black ops (i just played single player, didnt really like it, but multiplayer should be awesome)

Black Ops was a lot of fun, but the community for it is dying rapidly. On PC anyway. I think like 6,000+ servers have gone offline since it was released?

This is why making a game for consoles and then changing some things to play it on PC is a bad thing :(

Battlefield 3 is supposed to be coming out this year around the same time as MW3 though. That's gonna be one hell of a multiplayer game.