Spawn killing

hotstepper

The only map i ever have a sp problem with is oasis - when the allies capture the old city, axis spam it like crazy with everything they have, which makes it hard to get out at all. I guess it's not really sk, because the arty doesn't go right into the spawn area (Well, sometimes the mortars come close enough to damage you in there). In any case, it is annoying.

On the other maps though, the spawn areas are usually well defended enough to prevent too many panzer Sks. (I think.)

Me, I like to SK the axis on snatch... play dead till the spawn, kill those that lag behind, and run away. :D

• Administrators

I'm sorry but sk is kind of a time honored tradition for us "oldtimers", there are always multiple exits out of the spawn use them, if enemy is all around fight your way out. I see lots of players hiding and looking for an easy kill, there is a very few players that will charge out every time out of the spawn like I do. Being a team player you have to sacrafice yourslef for the team, so if in goldrush you have to die 15 times to get the tank fixed so be it. Remember its a fps war game so anything goes.

And for those against spawn killing bless our servers for not having adren, because if so you would have another worry - adren flamers..

*funny fact* In most etpro servers I've played sk is not allowed, lol, aren't they always braggin they are the best players in the most difficult mod?

I'm sorry but sk is kind of a time honored tradition for us "oldtimers", there are always multiple exits out of the spawn use them, if enemy is all around fight your way out. I see lots of players hiding and looking for an easy kill, there is a very few players that will charge out every time out of the spawn like I do. Being a team player you have to sacrafice yourslef for the team, so if in goldrush you have to die 15 times to get the tank fixed so be it. Remember its a fps war game so anything goes.

Agree... go get that morty dude ... stab him till he bleeds to death!!!

And for those against spawn killing bless our servers for not having adren, because if so you would have another worry - adren flamers..

I was one of those.. LOL!!!!