Okay, I know the basic idea of what I want, and I want it to look good, cause I figure, I'm going to post a lot, might as well have a awesome sig :D

I want a picture of my favorite anime character holding a gun aiming it out, as if she's aiming at you,

I want it to say =F|A=HannahG and then above my name, or under it, "Want to play?"

Color scheme : Whatever you think looks best? I was thinking my name in pink though?

The image

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQRCSXaYs7wTYhDE7CNd_263pGVkWTKZ3Emg6tZVppQyDrXiua1Jw

I realllly like this pic.

I'm not sure if theres a way to not stretch HER, but stretch the background to her right?

I want her to look the same way, not changed, but if there's a way to select to the right of her and make it go further like a siggy normally looks? It would just make it look like she's in focus and background is not? If it looks bad though idk. You're all the pro's! XD

Let me know if you can do it :3

you do realize that as a woman in the F|A clan you must now upload at least 1 picture of yourself into your gallery

this really do sounds like a creepy stalkerish thing to say milli :mellow:

Edited by speedfact

too late. already got money for them from oldtimersdoingoldtimers.xxx

sad thing is i actually looked that up and its a real site (just kiddin im too afraid too!)