COD BLACK OPS Ok guys, what's going on?

BigPaus

Alright, so here's the deal.

I love F|A, I like the whole clan deal. When I first got BO, I played on your servers because they were maintained properly. Now I go on and Im lucky if there is a competent Admin on who actually does their role of administering the server.

Typically, I am a random player. I usually play in the evenings and sometimes later at night, or during the morning. So I just jumped on now, 12:15pm and low and behold there is no admins. No problem, the auto-kick should work right? Nope.

3 Hackers walling, two tubers and one guy with second chance.

I'm not trying to QQ (well, a little haha) but what is going on??? I know everyones off doing their own thing now. But I can't even jump onto a server and play properly anymore! It's making me not want to play BO completely.

Thanks,

BigPaus

Don't necessarily quote me on this but a lot of people have lost interest in Black Ops. If there's really that many problems you should maybe try asking admins over xfire or steam, that way we can remotely handle the problem

add me to xfire (its speedfact) if you like, then if you need an admin, just let me know. i just put BO on my laptop..sorta...but i can get you help or come on and act like an admin (that usually get em). Im usually on computer from 6 ish to 12 ish...dang i need a life....

EDIT: got my admin powers working so hit me up whenever you need help.

Edited by speedfact

Hopefully I will help clean it up. Duckie changed my permissions yesterday afternoon so I can do some admin. After I got the change and when people noticed the problems cleared up while I was playing. I still play every day.

Ok sounds good guys. I will get xfire asap so I can get in contact with you SpeedFact.

Duckie, cmon man! Step it up haha. Soul plays all the time with me and smblkpus and when smbp goes for his breaks then we get bombarded with idiot players.

My xfire is Cannibal1138 Just be sure to add a note in the friend request so I know it's about needing an admin. I tend to decline xfire friend invites if I don't know the person and they aren't FA. I'm always happy to polish up the ol' boot.