COD BLACK OPS Daytime Admins?

BigPaus

Hey just wondering where everyone went to :hmm

I work days, but on my days off I sometimes like to play a couple rounds before noon or so. I find its been empty of any FA members. Also, Dan was trying a bit back on getting the auto kick working, but it seems there is still quite a few players who don't abide by the rules while playing.

Kinda frustrating when this is WHY I play on FA servers. I try my best to just tell them or "warn" them but it has no ill effect on them.

Apply for clan membership so they can give you more powers :)

I did haha. Me and smlblkpus played a lot during the evenings but since my work schedule changed I have a couple days sometimes in the mornings now. I applied a couple weeks ago, and have good praise to do the job but I guess it's a lengthly process.

I did haha. Me and smlblkpus played a lot during the evenings but since my work schedule changed I have a couple days sometimes in the mornings now. I applied a couple weeks ago, and have good praise to do the job but I guess it's a lengthly process.

It need sometime, you confess to others?

well known how important you are to other members.

They can give you comments, making it shorter and it will take.

Be active here on forum, to meet more members :hi

I'll try to get the program to transfer onto my laptop..then i can play during the day. We'll see if this works lol, but i usually play in the afternoon with 1 or two admins on..though i found that I still cant use any commands (except my warn sometimes works).

I'll try to get the program to transfer onto my laptop..then i can play during the day. We'll see if this works lol, but i usually play in the afternoon with 1 or two admins on..though i found that I still cant use any commands (except my warn sometimes works).

I hope the laptop works for ya.

I played a patch a couple weeks back with Dan, and he sat there for the whole game pretty much messing around. The Auto Kick keeps not working. Not sure why the commands only sometimes work either. So weird. I just want a nice clean game!