Ipod touch 4th Generation Should I Get It?

Atheist

Well I've always wanted and ipod touch and I also heard that it has this app were you can text and I saw that the ipod touch 4th generation comes with a camera so you can also take pictures and do that facetime thing. What I was wondering is could it replace a phone? I don't call at all thats what a house phone is for, I only do txting but this monthly bill for my phone is killing me so would an ipod touch 4th gen be a good alternative?

Thanks,

Granny

• Administrators

Yes you can use Ipod touch to make skype calls, I was reading an aritcle a few weeks ago where a guy has been using it a while and actually saved a lot of money compared to using a normail Iphone4. I think he was using it with a little wifi dongle (basically creating his own mobile wifi spot) and his pre-existing data plan.

Yes you can use Ipod touch to make skype calls, I was reading an aritcle a few weeks ago where a guy has been using it a while and actually saved a lot of money compared to using a normail Iphone4. I think he was using it with a little wifi dongle (basically creating his own mobile wifi spot) and his pre-existing data plan.

If that's a e-article can you post link here? i want to read it too .

I would honestly go with 3gs if you are short of funds for 4g.

yes, facetime is pretty neat, dual camera's neat too, but it can't really replace a phone.

Get a 3gs, a lot of apps nowadays require at least 3gs anyway. (3g owner, i suck)

plus, front camera sucks anyway zzz

Thanks joe and I am noobie with gadgets to need to learn a lot :blink:

P.S. got ipod touch last week