Application Withdrawl

Slither

I just wanted to let somebody in the clan know that I am withdrawing my application for membership...not enough activity in COD 4 and that's the game that I play...not Black OPS..and if anybody's interested other clans are actively looking for matches if you guys are interested let me know...

hey sorry to hear that you are pulling your application. But like we have all told you we play on the hardcore server. Im on a lot and there is usually 3 or more members on. I try to be active on killbox but there arent enough people to kill. Nice meetin you and hope to see you on sometime. and yes we are trying to get a scrim team together but lol still working on that.

I just wanted to let somebody in the clan know that I am withdrawing my application for membership...not enough activity in COD 4 and that's the game that I play...not Black OPS..and if anybody's interested other clans are actively looking for matches if you guys are interested let me know...

sorry to see you leave. If you ever have time and want to play hardcore.. we are always open for business... :-)