Trackbase name reservation - Enemy Territory

Scream

There is a tutorial how to do it on splatterladder but I still see some people who don't know how to do it on trackbase.

Important: To reserve your playername you must create an account at http://et.trackbase.net, once you do that, you will be able to reserve your playername. I am going to reserve my playername which is =F|A=Scream?!~

Reservation:

Now you are registered at trackbase. To reserve your nickname you have to follow the steps. Click on 'Reserve names'

f1mvqc.jpg

You will see something like this. You will also have a choice to submit your ID or just the playername (but without colortags).

mb5q38.jpg

Click 'reserve'. Now your nick is reserved, but if you are playing for rating, and you want to protect your nick so nobody can ruin your rate. Just copy your playername with colortags. If you want to disable color code protection, just remove the name with colortags and press 'Save'

dbnzb6.jpg

You can also activate 'Playlock'

"If the playlock is ACTIVE - none of your sessions will be rated. This can be used to protect your name to be faked, however, if you are going to play do NOT forget to DEACTIVATE the protection again!" source: trackbase.net

Now your nick is reserved and protected.

Edited by Fearless Staff

• Administrators

I change my colors really often, will that cause trouble?

It will not rank your session then.

For your session to be rated, you need same color and same name as registered.

• 5 weeks later...

Sure, you can transfer your rate to another nick. There is a special thread for such requests.

Check TB support's forum.

• 2 weeks later...

ask paul on xfire or post on trackbase forum to transfer rate,

u will lost around 5% if u change just name and 15% if u change clan tag

@Zuthus

changing colours of name don't affect ur rate or charachters(big/small) , just don't change ur name or a symbol in ur name.

• 10 months later...

Hi,

I registered yesterday on Trackbase. So now I have a basic question: Trackbase and Splatterladder is, basically, the same, isn't it? So, if I am registered with one of these two, I do not necessarily need the other one? Or would it be "wise" to register on SL as well?

Once registered, I also 'reserved' my name. But how does that help me? If I had not reserved it, I still could have endlessly continued to use my current nickname "Spaceballs", am I right?

Trackbase and Splatterladder are two different websites. You can register at both, tb and sl if you want.

Thanks to registering your name you can faster track your rate etc, moreover, if somebody adds you to his/hers buddylist, they will be able to see if you are playing at the moment and on what server you are doing it. You can also add people to your buddylist if you want to track your friends.