Update!

WarMongrel

OK the server does currently allow global unlocks. Changing it to 0 would disable this feature, not sure why you would want that ... please explain.

Changing autobalance would alow for unbalenced teams.

And turning up the tickes counter would mean that at our current level of slots even with a full server one map would last about 1.5 hours.

If you still want these setting let me know. Personally i dont agree but i am more than willing to try them out and see if it brings more traffic

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I got another suggestion for the server. We need to change autobalance = 0 , allow global unlocks = 1, and turn the tickets up to 300 or 400. This will make server even better! :D Let me know what you guys think.

lmao

autobalance = 0 so all human players can be on one team together. like me and you vs bots

and i said "allow global unlocks = 1" that will let us have better guns :D

OK the server does currently allow global unlocks. Changing it to 0 would disable this feature, not sure why you would want that ...

The server is curently running 0? lol thats why it needs changed like i suggested. :D

/edit It says its set to 1? idk I want the drop down menu with multiple weapons to choose from for each class... Maybe im asking for the wrong thing to be changed but i though that was it?

Ah i see where yuo are confused. Let me explain.

Bf2 only lets you choose from weapons different from the stock ones when you have earned them bu gaining rank(via playing and ranking up in a ranked server) Once you get promoted you may choose an "unlock" and unlock that particular weapon. Once you have done this you may now use that weapon on any server that allows "global unlocks"

Thunder if i am not mistaken you have not unlocked any weapons yet thats why you dont see them ingame. I have a few and can use them all when i play on our server.

I hope this clairfies this issue for you. if not hit me up and i will help yu further. So for the record Global nlocks are allowed in F|A BF2

I understand completely.

Like you said I have nothing unlocked. But when I go to some servers I have all the weapons any way... like in the server from the SS. ]

Is this some type of mod? again this is only a suggestion :D

Really? Wow i did not know that. This is something that i am unaware of. Can you tell me if the server in the SS is a ranked or non ranked server. I will look into this and try to figure it out. With ranked servers server owners are not givin FTP access so the only mods that can be used are the ones preinstalled by the server host. I think that would be a great feature to have and i will see if its possible to put it into affect ASAP.

Thank you Thunder for all the great suggestions, your a great asset to this caln and i am and very greatfull for your input and help with this BF2 server :thanks

Thanks bro, not a problem :D

The server is un-ranked. I pm'ed you the specs on that server from the SS. It has the ticket counter turned up to 400 as well.

You should play one round there and tell me what you think. I like it and there is always a lot of people there.

Here is file for unlocking all weapons in mp v1.2 i cant find it for v1.4 maybe it will work. :D

http://www.fileplanet.com/161157/160000 ... ck-weapons

• 2 weeks later...

Ok here is the deal. The server yu played on is running a mod that allows all players to use all available weapons in the game. Unfortunately when you run a ranked server you are not allowed FTP acess to your own server. Thus there are various thing you are unable to do, such as run custom mods. :roll:

As a ranked server EA sports uses the weapon unlocks to motivate yu to play and increase rank. So custom mods that allow weapons unlocks are "taboo".

However i am always open to input from the clan so if people think that running this server "unranked" would make it more succsesfull i am open to trying it. But i would like to see more members try it as is first. Ranked servers are usually more popular.

Almost done damn it ... with updates now i need to fix setting. I recommended this site cos a lot help especially to skip that crappy intro lol

also need to fix my pb cos got kicked after 2 minutes

deb8d5bd496eff6003bb9c1b897c45daeb55bc08.png

• Administrators

Yes that was a ton of fun flying around and doing some MIG jet fights!

Medic, check out evenbalance.com for the latest PB updates and files that you might need to manually insert into your folder, ah nvm, you probably did that by now.

I'm still getting used to the classes of different units, and it should be a great blast when someone copilots with me, for I'll not crash our plane even during landings unless of course some lag hits and I just find a mountain range appearing in front of me! :P I must say though, I enjoy taking the X-35, and hovering over the flag capture points only to hover away to the next one! :D

• 2 weeks later...

:fixed

The New 1.5 Patch will be released on September 1st! This is great news. Rumor has it that all the known glitches that currently allow annoying cheats have been resolved. As well as a few new features. I will update you all soon with more information and links to obtain the new patch