Update!

WarMongrel

OK we have the server pretty well set! We need players to continue testing and to help generat some traffic. For those who dont know iin Ranked BF2 servers you need a minimum of 6 players to start a match. If you are leaving your comp and you can please try to camp the server. It is set so you wont be kicked for being idle. Please help get this server jump started. Thanks

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got two copies today! One for me and one for a friend who will play on F|A server! ill camp it out while im at work ill try to keep it on! we need 6 players!!

Also got COD4 too!!!! :yahoo

• Administrators

i went to Target and Office depot.. in both store BF2 was out of stock.. got to wait now till amazon ships LOL.. i just want to drive some vehicles.. lmao.. i liked the vehicles in crysis.. i hope they are good in BF 2 :D

i went to Target and Office depot.. in both store BF2 was out of stock.. got to wait now till amazon ships LOL.. i just want to drive some vehicles.. lmao.. i liked the vehicles in crysis.. i hope they are good in BF 2 :D

Yeah thats all there is to do in game till you get 6 people on. I crashed every vehicle on map lmao :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrators
By experience ... i know that if Hell ooo camp at any server ... the server become popular :D

So you know Hell ooo what to do ^^

I vote for suicidal/rainier/thunder/etc.. this time since my playing time is almost over .. or I hardly played since last 5 months.. and even i don't spec anymore. Just some random visit to fix something. My time has ended. :(

I have been camping server for a while now at night and while im at work.

If I could make a suggestion it would to go Co-op this way even one player can have fun owning bots. The way things are now I don't think we will ever get 6 people on to play a ranked match. Everyone who connects to the server are just there long enough to see that there aren't enough people to play. Then they disconnect, off to look for a server with more than just lonely old me crashing tanks. Co-op may help to get our name out there in the BF2 world.

I like this idea. We dont have much to loose by trying it out. I will look into switching it over asap. Thanks for the suggestion thunder.

No problem, I am coming to check it out now. Just got done hooking up a new monitor! 20" 1600 x 900 woot woot! :D My other one literally burst into flame while I was playing ET!

• 2 weeks later...

Well I got another suggestion for the server. We need to change autobalance = 0 , allow global unlocks = 1, and turn the tickets up to 300 or 400. This will make server even better! :D Let me know what you guys think.