Minecraft Minecraft!

Skyehawc

Bought the game few days ago and it looks promising. Still figuring out the Survival SP, haven't got to MP part yet. But there's one thing that I don't like about it: it scares the shit out of me. The sudden sounds coming from other side of the wall you are digging through, some 30m below surface, gives me serious creeps. Especially when I'm on headphones and there is usually total silence in the game. And those damned exploding cactus stuff and skeleton archers also, sheer madness.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here is a site any Minecrafter should know of and use frequently!

http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Crafting

http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Smelting

I told people that I would return to playing ET the other day, but when I started feeling better, I got Minecraft and just haven't been able to stop playing it!

• 1 month later...

I'm playing MC regurarly on my friends server, and Im kind of concentrating on usefull constructions like workshops, railways, mines and farms of all kind.

• 1 month later...

hey guys. abo was trying to get me onto the server. i have the right ip and port, but whenever i try to connect, it says connection lost: bad login. i looked it up and apparently, if you open up the server properties, there is an option called online, and if you change that to modefalse, it works for whoever is having this problem. i really want to play on the server. i always get this whenever i try to join. if u have any info, plz reply. thanks

This is like, the most addicting game in the world. *sigh*

I made my first house :D I still have to furnish and everything, but the structure is up and just needs some furnishings :D

Thanks Blade. xDD

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

nice tower :o

Has anyone figured out anything cool with the pistons?

I've been trying to engineer some sort of vehicle with them but I'm starting to think it's not possible with just push and pull :(

You can make pretty sweet hidden doors with pistons, there were doors of that kind included in a video in minecraft wiki article about pistons but I think it got removed, you can probably find it on youtube. Flood gates, drawbridges, elevators, traps and so on. I can't think of anything else, but I figure if you combine it with rails and redstone circuitry you can make loads of stuff.

Offtopic, can't wait till ruins and sky island dimension get implemented. I hope they will implement some sort of (legitimate) flying mechanism. Maps also look promising.

I meant on sky dimension that Notch is planning to add to the game itself (or at least wiki says so under future updates), not a mod. Still this Aether mod looks awesome, I guess I'll have to look into it now.