Fun Scrim vs. *Evil*

Number1Dad

Wondered if you guys would want to scrim us for fun. It could be a good learning experience. We can field quite a few, but 6v6 or 10v10 would be preferable. 6v6 would be the most useful, seeing as no leagues do 10s anymore. Let me know.

Yea of course, why not? :D

6v6 is probably the best for fun.

xfire: danz3r

What time is good for you guys? Let me know on xfire or here, doesn't matter. :D

Well, we can get 6 on any evening after 7 PM-ish EST. We have ETL matches on Sundays and Mondays. The golden time is 9:00 PM EST, I would prefer to play on a Tuesday since I don't work that night. Thoughts?

Sorry I left you all hanging... I've had mono so I've been sleeping 12 hours a day the past few days after work.

We will definitely be there... we have more than enough. I will have the people who frequent the F|A servers play over our veteran scrimmers (Geoff and I are about the only ones who scrim and play here). If you guys have more than 4 people interested in specing the match, I can request it on gamestv.org so they can watch on ETTV. Let me know. We can use our server if it's not a problem with you all. ABBA format, we'll let you guys pick the first map and attack first. Just use common sense about the rules... just don't glitch and we should be fine :)