Convert Killbox to non ranked server and add custom maps on it

daredevil

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

wut about or Mod cod4 server mr.DareDevil ?

That's under testing ... I will PM u IP tonight :)

• Administrators

Maybe you should just cut the server due to the low number of people on it, almost none at all. Saves money donated for better things. :P

Cutting was never an option. You need to think how to make it populated again. It was once 16th ranked server out of 12000 servers.

There are still tons of popular server. We always think forward and never backward. :)

Cutting was never an option. You need to think how to make it populated again. It was once 16th ranked server out of 12000 servers.

There are still tons of popular server. We always think forward and never backward. :)

When I asked people on the other server, people flamed it and said "cause it's not hardcore". I don't know what that means but I guess it's when you can't see your ammo or level bar. I find that annoying because i'd like to see that.

When I play more I can think of some ideas.

• Administrators

When I asked people on the other server, people flamed it and said "cause it's not hardcore". I don't know what that means but I guess it's when you can't see your ammo or level bar. I find that annoying because i'd like to see that.

On Hardcore you can't see it on Killbox you can.

I could be wrong though :P

Haha you're referring to Milli, The server was great until Blackop's came out and thats why i went to HC after because the lack of players (also it's much easier to get headshots :P )

You get used to not seeing your hub, people like HC more because of what i mentioned above, it's easier to kill (Hc takes 1-3 shots Tdm takes 5-10 shots)

I hop on Killbox almost every day looking for a game. I don't like HC at all and go there only when Killbox is empty. I 100% endorse any scheme to get my favorite server running again.

That sounds great! I'd love to see some new maps/features. :D

GREAT idea! I was hoping this would happen some time soon. I'd soon be playing just on that server, as I'm craving some new maps, and especially some custom maps!

I'd even look to spend some time building some for the group...