2 Tanks (recer)

RecoiL

I dont want to be demanding, but is there chance to chance least this map? I have seen on last couple weeks that usually least 1/4 of players leave when this comes. I have never seen full server when this map is on.

Personally I think that map is OK, just so many player has wished to chance this. =)

I love the map. A lot of people lag more on it though. Mostly everyone leaves because they have to download it. I can guarantee you that a lot more people play it now that a good portion actually have it downloaded. I have to admit that I DO notice that people seem to leave when it comes around though.

the map is good the reason of few people liking it is that it has allies domination even there are 4or5 ways of going to a same point so its a bit confusing my ping sucks in this area above 500 so i don't like it.